Darren Woodson to hold autograph sessions in AZ on Nov. 11

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Darren Woodson, ESPN Analyst and Former Dallas Cowboys Player, to Appear at Sport Chalet Stores in Scottsdale, AZ and Chandler, AZ

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sport Chalet, Inc.

(Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB), is proud to announce that Darren Woodson, ESPN Analyst and former Dallas Cowboys Safety, will be appearing on Saturday, November 11, 2006 at the Sport Chalet stores located at 2650 East Germann Road, Chandler, Arizona 85249 and 8690 East Raintree Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. He will sign autographs from noon to 2 p.m. at the Chandler location and from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Scottsdale location.

This appearance is sponsored by ICAN THEREFORE I AM! along with Sport Chalet's Action Pass Program. Customers may receive two autographs per person and take one picture per person.

From November 11th to December 23rd, customers between the ages of 8 to 14 may enter to win a trip for two to spend the day at the ESPN studios in Bristol, Connecticut with Darren Woodson. Action Pass members who purchase an "ICAN THEREFORE I AM!" product will automatically be entered in the contest. See store for official rules.

LINK

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If I can get tickets to the game I'd love to go say hi to him.

Invite him to the site. Or at least for a Q & A.

Take his picture and torture WG with it.

Oops, did I say that last part out loud? j/k WG.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1151557 said:
If I can get tickets to the game I'd love to go say hi to him.

Invite him to the site. Or at least for a Q & A.

Take his picture and torture WG with it.

Oops, did I say that last part out loud? j/k WG.
You're not kidding. :mad:

Seriously, if you go, I still want pics. He knows all about me from our resident reporter...excuse me columnist. :)
Yeagermeister said:
Look out Darren WL is on her way :D
Don't know where you guys get this idea I have stalker tendencies. However, I am forbidden to leave the state, so you know that limits my otpions..;) :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1151565 said:
You're not kidding. :mad:

Seriously, if you go, I still want pics. He knows all about me from our resident reporter...excuse me columnist. :)

Don't know where you guys get this idea I have stalker tendencies. However, I am forbidden to leave the state, so you know that limits my otpions..;) :D

How said anything about stalking. You'd go for a full on bumrush :D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Mr. Jones needs to get Woody to autograph a new contract to play FS for the rest of this year!

Big D

Reaction score
Good stuff. I may try to get out there and say 'what's up !' to him.

phillycard

Reaction score
I'm there man! I loved D Wood as a player, and he is one of my best Cowboy homies favorite player.