Audio: Daryl Johnston shares his thoughts

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Eagles have improved on paper, dallas didnt. Eagles have an easier schedule. But you never know what can happen, thats why they play the game.
not much easier. the only difference is they play AZ and Pitt, we play Cinci and Tampa.

at this point AZ and Tampa about the same..... cinci is better than Pitt. that's about the biggest difference in schedule.

philly has the running game. they added brown. their OL is better...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not much easier. the only difference is they play AZ and Pitt, we play Cinci and Tampa.

at this point AZ and Tampa about the same..... cinci is better than Pitt. that's about the biggest difference in schedule.

Eagles running game is better? Only because Hurts is their RB. :lmao:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The Eagles won the offseason, but will they have a better season than the Cowboys? Daryl Johnston shares his thoughts to The Hardline.

Daryl "Moose" Johnston joins The Hardline every Thursday at 5:55 to talk Cowboys and all things NFL.

https://post.futurimedia.com/ktck/p...nGO6fBKJcuvWC8U2g8ueLs46nQpaVCmQ467q6r2fSfMWQ
Suppose I don't want to click on the article. You couldn't give me the cliff notes? You know I'm fat, drunk, and stupid. You know that.
:laugh:LOL-JK.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Im a Cowboys fan with a brain, sorry
You're brain is foggy. You need some of Jerry's new Cowboys Fried Mozzarella Burger! ;)

Fried-Mozzarella-Burger.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think my TV is a Russian spy the want to see me nekkit
I think they already saw you thru the tv, and were so riled by that, they attacked the urkraine, before they could settle down
from what they had seen!!;)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Worst thread ever. Has anyone actually listened to the thing in the link
I did only about 2 min long. not much said, except phil has the easier schedule leading up to the 1st game with dallas.
DJ did say dallas did not really fix the areas, that caused them problems in the SF game.
But also dallas really spanked phil both games last season, so they needed to improve just to catch up to cowboys.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I keep hearing how easy their schedule is. Thats the diff? That isnt much.