Audio: Daryl Johnston shares his thoughts

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're brain is foggy. You need some of Jerry's new Cowboys Fried Mozzarella Burger! ;)

Fried-Mozzarella-Burger.jpg

what you think...1200 calories??

jrumann59

Reaction score
Wow 2 games with different opponents, and the way the NFL is we are talking what about a few winning percentage points like the difference between .500 and .475

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I did only about 2 min long. not much said, except phil has the easier schedule leading up to the 1st game with dallas.
DJ did say dallas did not really fix the areas, that caused them problems in the SF game.
But also dallas really spanked phil both games last season, so they needed to improve just to catch up to cowboys.
I dont think they caught up

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Discipline and execution will make us a top tier team, The talent is there
COACH

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Not having Urban and O’Neal on the field is a clear improvement.
Micah rushing the passer is a major improvement.
Kazee not on the field is a major improvement (though he played well vs Tampa)
Dak being further out from his injury is an improvement
Hooker is further removed from his injuries.

The only major loss is Tyron imo and next week we may have a Hall of famer in his place that didn’t have a bad year with a bad team and a young QB.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Tampa has a kickbutt team, but so do we! Look for the defense to be our ace-in-the-hole! This oughta be good. ;) :grin:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Looked it up only ...668 calories...not sure accurate looks meaty cheesy and greasy...MMMMMMMMMMM

I'll bet Jerry washes that big hamburger down with Johnny Walker Black Label (or something.) Yum! :grin:
That burger has enough junk in it to plug up your digestive pipes quite mightily! Beware . . . fat alert! :omg:

Last edited: