Video: Davante Adams Has High Praise for CeeDee

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Given the choice, I can't see how you don't take Jefferson now, but Lamb was considered the better player when he was drafted. So the Cowboys made the right choice based on expectations and the wrong choice based on careers. Of course, the team that really made the wrong choice was the Eagles in selecting Reagor over Jefferson. Glad they did, though.
Oh I get it. Jefferson to me is the better producer. When I watch both play I feel like Lamb is the more talented receiver but production wise you can’t argue it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oh I get it. Jefferson to me is the better producer. When I watch both play I feel like Lamb is the more talented receiver but production wise you can’t argue it.
Part of what makes the evaluation process so difficult. Some players just seem like they should succeed while others play above expectations. It's hard to measure want-to and how for some players it can overcome supposed physical shortcomings. Not necessarily thinking about Jefferson there, but you just don't know. I think back to a player like Bill Bates, even though there are probably better examples. Hopefully, Vaughn because a great example of that for us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
even easier to put into perspective, they both provide about the same positives to their team a few more yards or tds or 1ypc isn't going to carry team any further from the skilled positions. they both are equal in what they do for their team, neither has carried their team to the promise land.. its takes a complete team and better coaching to do that but MN and Dallas both have their #1s. we saw what a team with the beter d can do and JJ has been shut down few times a year easily against Diggs but goes to our Pass rush and their weak OL play but still JJ isnt unstoppable and nether is CeeDEE, both are very good #1s.