Davante Adams to Vegas

Flamma

Reaction score
There isn't a QB who ever played that wouldn't hate to see a WR like Adams go, more a common sense thing.

The point is he doesn't care about winning. Or it's not high on his priority list. Regular season Rodgers racks up MVP awards and watches super bowls from his couch. The man already racked up 250M in career earnings and wouldn't lift a finger to give his team a chance. He has to know that contract was going to prevent an Adams signing. But he had to have that 150M on top of the 250M because that's going to make a big difference in his life. He'll be watching the SB from his couch again this season. And I don't think he cares.

RaZon

Reaction score
The point is he doesn't care about winning. Or it's not high on his priority list. Regular season Rodgers racks up MVP awards and watches super bowls from his couch. The man already racked up 250M in career earnings and wouldn't lift a finger to give his team a chance. He has to know that contract was going to prevent an Adams signing. But he had to have that 150M on top of the 250M because that's going to make a big difference in his life. He'll be watching the SB from his couch again this season. And I don't think he cares.

So if I need to know anything about these players thoughts just ask you, really?

Guess I was simply wrong and Rodgers only cares about $$$$$ couldn't care less about winning.

Now when Dak took all that $$$$$ knowing how much Zeke was costing us, he only cared about the $$$$$ forget winning, right?

Mahomes makes how much, so he only cares about the $$$$$$ also, right?

So tell me what QB puts his team first and the hell with his $$$$$, well?

Flamma

Reaction score
So if I need to know anything about these players thoughts just ask you, really?

Guess I was simply wrong and Rodgers only cares about $$$$$ couldn't care less about winning.

Now when Dak took all that $$$$$ knowing how much Zeke was costing us, he only cared about the $$$$$ forget winning, right?

Yes, you can ask me. Your examples don't include someone that already earned 250M. That's the reason I brought him up.

RaZon

Reaction score
Yes, you can ask me. Your examples don't include someone that already earned 250M. That's the reason I brought him up.

So it's just $$$$$ nobody cares about winning or losing.....right?

Flamma

Reaction score

Brady cares about winning. Stacks the deck in his favor.

Look, nothing Rodgers has done points to wanting to win. I'm not saying he wants to lose, but winning is certainly not a priority over ego. With guys that get their first paycheck, I can't blame them. But with someone that has already made 250M, to not give a damn, that's telling. He wanted to say he was the first to make 50M a year. That's what was important to him. Not winning. Sure, he'd love to win. But priorities.

kskboys

Reaction score

Yes, that is correct.

Tom Brady. Stafford.

kskboys

Reaction score
When it starts becoming more and more obvious that huge contracts keep you from winning it all, they may start caring. Hard to say.

We will find out w/ Mahomes when he'll need to put some of that salary down the road to win.

RaZon

Reaction score
When it starts becoming more and more obvious that huge contracts keep you from winning it all, they may start caring. Hard to say.

We will find out w/ Mahomes when he'll need to put some of that salary down the road to win.

Dude, give it up ya don't play pro sports just for $$$$$ if you think ya do you couldn't be more wrong. Let it go you are looking silly now, ok guy?

Flamma

Reaction score
Dude, give it up ya don't play pro sports just for $$$$$ if you think ya do you couldn't be more wrong. Let it go you are looking silly now, ok guy?

Yeah, this isn't the 70s. Why do you think these guys cry when they get drafted? Family members jumping up and down, and hugs all around. Why do you think the players are some of the best athletes in the world? Compare players today to those in the distant past. Is it because they like football more than they used to? No. It's competition for the money.