DaVante Parker possibly available for a 3rd

CWR

Reaction score
Interesting. I dont know his story, but hes a training camp all star(every year.) For whatever reason its never materialized, but hes still young, I think...

The Natural

Reaction score
Pass.

Devantae Parker mostly runs deep outs and posts. He's 6' 2.5" and ran a 4.45 40 at the 2015 combine.

Brice Butler is taller at 6'3" and runs a faster 40 @ 4.36. Butler can do pretty much the same things Parker can.

Keep Brice Butler. Pass on Devantae Parker.

He's way better than Brice.

Zman5

Reaction score
If he's any good, why is he ....

hqdefault.jpg

chagus

Reaction score
Interesting indeed. Need to learn more about him.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Pass.

Devantae Parker mostly runs deep outs and posts. He's 6' 2.5" and ran a 4.45 40 at the 2015 combine.

Brice Butler is taller at 6'3" and runs a faster 40 @ 4.36. Butler can do pretty much the same things Parker can.

Keep Brice Butler. Pass on Devantae Parker.
Parker stays injured as well. I'm with you on this, much rather just use Butler. I feel like the 3rd or 4th we could use on Cooper or Parker could bring us another Gallup next year. Add in they are cheaper and I say pass on both these guys

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Parker literally offers nothing at this point but a draft pedigree. Like another poster said, I'd give up a 5th and that'd be generous.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
We should have used the 5th on the guy sitting in Boston now. Why are they one of the smartest teams in the league, they gave up a bag of Planters peanuts for him, while we who has one of the 2 worse WR's group in the league did nothing. This guy would have been the best WR bar none. He is our type of risk, let's see Gregory, the purple dranker, J. Smith (injury), see the theme here. No on Parker!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
We should have used the 5th on the guy sitting in Boston now. Why are they one of the smartest teams in the league, they gave up a bag of Planters peanuts for him, while we who has one of the 2 worse WR's group in the league did nothing. This guy would have been the best WR bar none. He is our type of risk, let's see Gregory, the purple dranker, J. Smith (injury), see the theme here.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We should have used the 5th on the guy sitting in Boston now. Why are they one of the smartest teams in the league, they gave up a bag of Planters peanuts for him, while we who has one of the 2 worse WR's group in the league did nothing. This guy would have been the best WR bar none. He is our type of risk, let's see Gregory, the purple dranker, J. Smith (injury), see the theme here. No on Parker!
look..

Smith has recovered and is playing well..

Gregory has recovered and is playing well..

Irving is over his annual suspension and playing well.

There is now room in the inn for another rescue.

Trade for him and lets get with the rehab.

Whats the matter with you guys?

Forget our signature player acquisition method.?

Give us your tired, your huddled masses and we will overcome.

Should be over the tunnel to the field.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
look..

Smith has recovered and is playing well..

Gregory has recovered and is playing well..

Irving is over his annual suspension and playing well.

There is now room in the inn for another rescue.

Trade for him and lets get with the rehab.

Whats the matter with you guys?

Forget our signature player acquisition method.?

Give us your tired, your huddled masses and we will overcome.

Should be over the tunnel to the field.

I agree risk vs rewards and all is looking good so far. I think with Gordon once again the risk would have been there but think the reward would have been great like what we are seeing now. Even the purple dranker was a h--- of a player when he was ready to play. G.Hardy is the only dud for me. Just dont see Parker as a good receiver.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I agree risk vs rewards and all is looking good so far. I think with Gordon once again the risk would have been there but think the reward would have been great like what we are seeing now. Even the purple dranker was a h--- of a player when he was ready to play. G.Hardy is the only dud for me. Just dont see Parker as a good receiver.
I guess I am just desperate to find somebody who can take advantage of playing here.

We will keep looking I just hope.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I guess I am just desperate to find somebody who can take advantage of playing here.

We will keep looking I just hope.

Lol, I hear you my friend. I am like you. Would love to have a stud on the outside, then it would help everyone else relax and let the game come to them naturally.