DaVante Parker possibly available for a 3rd

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
DeVante Parker - WR - Dolphins
The Miami Herald confirms the Dolphins have "spoken to multiple teams" about trading DeVante Parker.

Parker trade rumors have been out for awhile, but talks are starting to heat up with the deadline approaching. The Dolphins don't need Parker and are higher on Albert Wilson and Danny Amendola behind Kenny Stills. Miami is going to have to lower their third-round asking price if they want to move the perennially-injured Parker. Parker's fifth-year option was picked up before the season, so he's signed through 2019.

Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter
Oct 20 - 8:02 PM

RoboQB

Reaction score
Stricky opinion here:

Parker has the talent but not the heart to be a solid starter. Possibly even a stud.
The problem is that he loves the training room. He got 1st round money, and for
some kids, that's enough for them to give up. I could be wrong.

Just to clarify, my vote would be NO. I wouldn't sign him.

Last edited:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Lol-a third for an oft injured wr who hasn’t anywhere near filled his potential?

A sixth is more like it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’d rather have Dez.

Give me quality over another scrub.

Rayman70

Reaction score
NOPE. This would be another Roy Williams type of trade. Lets not enable Miami and help them escape their failed dealings. Let some other team make that mistake,

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Im gonna waste resources..lets just up the ante and get Antonio Brown and be done with it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dude has spent more time on the sidelines than a cheerleader. EVEN MORE in the training room whirlpool and table. Good GAWD who would even want this kid for a draft pick?

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I’d send a 5th with a chance to change to a 4th if he gets 10 tds or 800 yards, in exchange for him and a 6th.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ve got guys of his relative ability already. Adding another one who’s unfamiliar with the offense gets us nowhere.

Pants

Reaction score
my goodness....every time a WR becomes "available", we gotta have him

If we trade our entire draft next year, use up ALL of the potential cap space that they may have, we can have cooper, parker, pryor - those 3 really are not better than what we have in our system based on their dropsies and injury histories....and there is always Dez....

STOP THE MADNESS

Flamma

Reaction score
Here's the problem with both Cooper and Parker is that they're on the last year of their rookie deal. Got to know what they want before giving up a high draft pick. That's why I'd rather go with Pryor for this season. See how that works out.