Video: Dave Helman spells it out why there are so many Cowboys Haters

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When you've been "America's Team" since the mid-70s it's kind of stupid to think you won't have millions of fans who hate you.

Crying about it is silly, and it only happens because "America's Team" has won next to nothing since the mid-90s.

Stop crying and do something about it. :rolleyes:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you've been "America's Team" since the mid-70s it's kind of stupid to think you won't have millions of fans who hate you.

Crying about it is silly, and it only happens because "America's Team" has won next to nothing since the mid-90s.

They would hate us even more if we're winning championships. We can't escape it. Micah is right, whether he should care or not. He's right.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Thats right. Change the narrative. Kick the door in, choke teams out. Leave no doubt. Take it out of the refs hands. Thats the state of things with this team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
David (I'm on Dak's Payroll Dept.) has spoken...................:muttley:
Hes controlled **. He isnt a real Dallas fan. Joy plays a role. I dont think she really cares. Its called ratings.The media is fraudulent. Anyone who watches them and trusts them are fools.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
He has a point, but I think this situation leads to some sports pundits trolling. A perfect example is Stephen A. Smith. I shut him off without bothering to listen now because a troll is not worth your time.

Blackrain

Reaction score
There is always been a love-hate relationship as far as the Cowboys are concerned but in the 70s '80s there wasn't media coverage like there is now

At one time there was like four channels and two of them were snowy and you saw what happened in sports on the 11:00 News

Now there's like six shows featuring a couple washed up players and analyst and a bimbo for eye candy and they all scream and holler and try to use the Cowboys to get ratings.

Micah is right to a degree the pendulum has swung pretty far to one side and things are a little over the top

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
exactly. Hes playing a role. Think of it like theatre. Thats what all msm has become. Thats why I stopped watching all msm and sports media several years back.
He is not alone I would say 85% of them are like him..it is all about rating
the other night i was watching ESPN highlights Philly vs Seattle and the expert was the one and only princess MIna go figure!

TheGoat73

Reaction score

Absolutely, fans of other teams deal with Dallas always being on TV. If you are an out of market fan of a team, it’s probably frustrating. I live in Virginia and often realize I’ve paid for the ticket and only needed 2-3 weekends the whole season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He is not alone I would say 85% of them are like him..it is all about rating
the other night i was watching ESPN highlights Philly vs Seattle and the expert was the one and only princess MIna go figure!
yip. They never miss a beat

Rayman70

Reaction score
There is always been a love-hate relationship as far as the Cowboys are concerned but in the 70s '80s there wasn't media coverage like there is now

At one time there was like four channels and two of them were snowy and you saw what happened in sports on the 11:00 News

Now there's like six shows featuring a couple washed up players and analyst and a bimbo for eye candy and they all scream and holler and try to use the Cowboys to get ratings.

Micah is right to a degree the pendulum has swung pretty far to one side and things are a little over the top
Micah is right but sometimes its better to just prove it on the field. Thats how you shut them down. Not words. Even if its true.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
exactly. Hes playing a role. Think of it like theatre. Thats what all msm has become. Thats why I stopped watching all msm and sports media several years back.
That's it it's theater, these are scripted opinion shows produced to entertain not inform. The problem is too many of of the public listen to opinion shows and take them as facts. These hosts aren't breaking down tape, analyzing matchups, studying strategies, they give a scripted opinion that they may or may not even agree with, like an actor would based on provocative narratives. These type of sports opinion shows are not sports news the same way professional wrestling is not really a combat sport.