Video: Dave Helman spells it out why there are so many Cowboys Haters

HMJYay

Reaction score
And David Helman is exaclty the opposite. Acts like it's a travesty for anyone to "hate" on the Cowboys and it's even worse if anyone ever questiosn Dak. He wouldn't even admit Dak played bad against the 49ers this year. Pot calling the kettle black.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Guys like SAS will always say, "put some respect on that brothers name" or whatever than turn around and crap on dak or laugh at romo getting injured. That stuff bothers me and makes no sense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When you've been "America's Team" since the mid-70s it's kind of stupid to think you won't have millions of fans who hate you.

Crying about it is silly, and it only happens because "America's Team" has won next to nothing since the mid-90s.

Stop crying and do something about it. :rolleyes:
I agree . Landry knew the moniker would place a target on our backs. Tex didn’t care. The rest is history.

But yea, Cowboy fans simply need tougher skin . And ignore or look the other way on the noise.

Our lack of more success has fueled the fire for these narratives. It is what it is.

I hate the Americas Team label .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He has a point, but I think this situation leads to some sports pundits trolling. A perfect example is Stephen A. Smith. I shut him off without bothering to listen now because a troll is not worth your time.
Yea, it’s so obvious. He’s even admitted it. But those who hate the Cowboys are attracted . Even some Cowboy fans want to see or hear what he has to say.

It’s futile to argue with a Troll. Their entire existence is to incite and attract attention .

erod

Reaction score
through in Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs
That's not really true in America though. That's more the Red Wings and Avalanche here in Dallas.

But I get your point, and I know the history of those two clubs up there.