Video: David Carr challenges Dak Prescott to a passing competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Sorry, but the Cowboys won nothing on Romo's arm. Nothing. Not a darn thing.
But I guess I get the direction of this conversation and that wasn't what you were saying, but...

Nothing. The Cowboys won nothing with Romo. Probably win nothing with Dak either, but hey! I'm not arguing that either.

I'll give credit where credit is due. Romo was able to carry players like Jason Witten, Terrell Owens, Demarcus Ware, Dez Bryant, Demarco Murray and Sean Lee to week 17 NFC Eastdivision title games. When Romo apparently had a team, he was able to win a couple Wild Card games. Nice job, Tony.

pete026

Reaction score
Me correcting his false statement is grasping at straws? :huh:
Definition: Grasping at Straws - to reply to an argument point with a small, meaningless correction because you don't have anything of substance to argue the point made.

Hey, now maybe something meaningful will come out of this thread after all.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Definition: Grasping at Straws - to reply to an argument point with a small, meaningless correction because you don't have anything of substance to argue the point made.

Hey, now maybe something meaningful will come out of this thread after all.
If you were paying attention, the argument wasnt even between me and the dude I quoted. I can go on and on about why Romo is a great QB, pal.

pete026

Reaction score
If you were paying attention, the argument wasnt even between me and the dude I quoted.
Someone made a point in the argument. You countered it. If you don't want to be considered "in the argument", don't make counterpoints, pal!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Someone made a point in the argument. You countered it. If you don't want to be considered "in the argument", don't make counterpoints, pal!
Oh so u make the rules now Petey?

Man stop quoting me and have a nice evening

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
To all of the David Carr fans in this garbage thread, I REALLY need your opinions on this video. Is it #fakenews???? Don't be shy..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Special thanks to @Gameover for finding this nugget....

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
You know, a lot of people don’t point to Dak’s physique. The guy is totally ripped. He may be one of the best physical specimens on the team. Often times this hurts quarterbacks/pitchers because it physically limits the rotation of their shoulders...

His great athleticism may also make him rely upon it too much. It doesn’t often work out for quarterbacks at the pro level.

Status
Not open for further replies.