David Carr: Marcus Mariota should be the QB1 over Jalen Hurts

starfan1

Reaction score
Ya I dont think Philly can afford to do that till they have locked up #1 seed if they do.. Its actually probably not us they need to worry about as much as San Fran. I hate Philly with a passion but unlike us they have found ways to get it done.

Go Cowboys

calico

Reaction score
lol. David carr is soo cute when he plays at being a football player.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Hurts injury talk is nonsense. He’s got his money, Eagles are invested in him, he’s not out there if he’s not sufficiently healthy to play. Every guy in the NFL is dinged up to a degree at this point in the season.

DrunkWithPower

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what QB plays against the Cowboys. He can be the emergency QB with 2 sprained ankles and the flu and he will still play other-worldly against the Cowboys. It is the way...

jcollins28

Reaction score
All of those sacks David Carr took over his career has obviously affected his judgment.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Damn. That is one dumb take.

disappointed-bunk-moreland.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score

I'm not even gonna bother listening to the video because that's ridiculous it's like all the talk over there and that with the Saints everybody seems to be an expert everybody's got an opinion but this one I'm not even gonna listen to you that's just weird.... I mean they act like jalen hurts is playing badly because he's not playing up to his last year's numbers this is like all the criticism Prescott ever got where they're still people they're very few and far between that think Cooper rush would be better for this team then Prescott...

There's some people out there that have seriously hit their head or they're looking for attention so they go against the grain I mean last year at the moment in the moment after the moment and ever since I could tell you right now Cooper rush has never even been close to Prescott Cooper rushes ceiling is Prescott's worst quarterback play period end of story..

So when these so-called experts that are popular because the media is so ridiculously watered down 24/7 365 days a week people are looking for content it just gets to be really out of control with bad comments they know are bad and they're looking for clicks,

so when you open and watch the video you're doing them a favor...

Carson

Reaction score
I hate Philly. But this isn’t it. Hurts is a damn good starter and his record is damn near perfect