News: David Irving being investigated for DV

DHCBF66

Reaction score
C'mon. She realized the money train was going to dry up if Dallas cut him, so she retracted her statement.

With a child involved, I suspect the police aren't done looking into this.
I don't think thats the case at all. What I do think is that some people WANT it to be true so they can thrive off the negativity. Plain and simple.

erod

Reaction score
I don't think thats the case at all. What I do think is that some people WANT it to be true so they can thrive off the negativity. Plain and simple.
No, it's because these stories tend to be true about 95 percent of the time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listen

Don't be one of those people who winds up getting themselves benched during draft weekend by bringing up political talk when it is against the rules.

Consider this a freebie warning so you don't list the draft here.

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
I used to work with these two girls in the 90s, both smoking hot. They would literally spend every weekend in the hotel lobbies of whatever team was in town.

Their sole goal was to get pregnant by a rich pro athlete.

Both succeeded. One twice by two different athletes. You've heard of these players, but I won't besmirch them here.

And this is so common.

Yep, I have a friend from high school who is an NBA groupie always saw her hugged up with NBA players.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
This is her statement now..Anybody want to eat anything?

“I was very upset and made some allegations that were false at the time due to our vocal argument and my emotional state,” Sanchez said in a statement she released to SportsDay. “I had no intentions of getting David into trouble. I was just very emotional and upset ... David did not put his hands on me at any time.”
So much mud slinging. That dirty Sanchez... assuming she's now mouthing the truth.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Listen

Don't be one of those people who winds up getting themselves benched during draft weekend by bringing up polutuytalk when it is against the rules.

Consider this a freebie warning so you don't list the draft here.

polutuytalk????:huh:

Billyd

Reaction score
Nothing Else here huh? GOOD i think that wraps up that Hippo diatribe!

Billyd

Reaction score
You think 95% of DV claims are true?

That might be the most ignorant thing I've seen posted here.
LOL. THIS smacks of someone who has not looked at the numbers in ref to Men to women arrests, or the standard charge..

One thing I can confirm..If you go down to your local county court and listen to the judgements rendered you will hear most cases end up in deferred adjudication and young men losing their second amendment rights...Because they are not financially able to have counsel, and the DA steamrolls them...

Women are almost as likely to be arrested as men are, but the police prefer to arrest men because it makes things nice and tidy in court..Actual VIOLENT family violence cases are small percentages of these cases. One would get the sense that the courts are way more worried about liability on their part for not stopping a violent offender, and recommending divorce, or extraction from the relationship, than justice..

My take however radical it might seem..

John813

Reaction score
I think the only thing we know for certain is that Goodell's minions will be looking into this long after the police are done.

They will. But as you have seen, it depends on if the woman decides to talk or not. Landry and that Giants kicker didn't receiver punishment, or enough, due to their gf/wife not talking to the NFL.
Zeke was punished cause his ex-GF was able to tell her side of the story without anyone of power questioning her.
If the NFL wants to talk to Irvings GF, but she declines, and the PD sees nothing worth investigating further then it may be blown over.