News: David Irving being investigated for DV

phildadon86

Reaction score
Cut him now. Enough is enough with this garbage. I don't care if he did it or not. This team needs a culture change. Show the NFL that you take this seriously. Show the world you do, because as of right now, that is 2 players in 2 years with DV attached to the Star. I am done with it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cut him now. Enough is enough with this garbage. I don't care if he did it or not. This team needs a culture change. Show the NFL that you take this seriously. Show the world you do, because as of right now, that is 2 players in 2 years with DV attached to the Star. I am done with it.
ditto!!!!!! cut bait now.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good grief!! Is it possible, for once, that the Cowboys can get through an entire season without any suspensions?? We were looking good there for a while. smdh. And just as another poster stated, even if he's innocent, it doesn't mean he won't get suspended by our wonderful commissioner. *see Zeke case* :eek:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Sounds like she is claiming he hit and choked her and possibly would not let her leave when she wanted. I don't take sides until details come out and someone that would hack a twitter account certainly is capable of lying or embellishing what happened but I'd say it's better than 50-50 that Irving is no longer a Cowboy within a week.

Sydla

Reaction score
As said in another thread, if true, it brings a bit of clarity to what the Cowboys only gave him a #2 tender. I think they love his talent but were willing to let him walk for a 2nd rounder given the headaches he could cause.

Jipper

Reaction score
and just when i thought we could get excited and focus on the draft....

why does this seem to happen every single year....i cant remeber one offseason where we didnt have some kind of drama

Jipper

Reaction score
As said in another thread, if true, it brings a bit of clarity to what the Cowboys only gave him a #2 tender. I think they love his talent but were willing to let him walk for a 2nd rounder given the headaches he could cause.

well sounds now like hes going to be walking for nothing right into a very bad situation...