News: David Irving Ex-Girlfriend retracts allegation

aria

Reaction score
There was a few when we signed Micheal Sam, it was amusing, they acted like they were going to catch HIV because a gay player was on the Cowboys roster...lol
Lol, dang, I wasn’t here at that point. How absurd, I bet that was pure entertainment.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Amazing how it works. A few hours ago most were ready and waited by for him to be released. I wasn’t really doubting what was alleged. Rumor has it that he isn’t working with a full deck and that he is kind of a wild card. That’s why someone of his talent level isn’t getting big bucks somewhere else and no one matched the tender. He had been suspended for PED prior to this. He is in a different relationship with his significant other, judging from the tweets and instagrams. She is giving him a threesome as a gift? Lol.

Now she is taking it all back? This should go back to normal and no legal punishment should happen to him. The NFL and goodell should do nothing. The Elliot situation was different. I don’t think Elliot should have been suspended but they did anyways. If goodell suspends Irving over this then there is something seriously wrong here. We will find out more soon I am sure but if it is what it is and she was making it up and telling the truth now then there is nothing there but a mad girl lying. She may get in trouble but he should be off the hook.

Do you all still think we should move on from him? Do you think she was paid off or realized her money train would end if he is suspended?

Is he just a young kid that’s gotten a bad rap? The kid is a beast on the field and I think if he ever matures he could be worth it. But not sold on him yet off the field.

Well, I know you didn't specifically ask me but as I mentioned before, I think we should trade him if we can. I mean, I feel like this is going to continue to be an issue and a distraction. Either way, I don't see the team spending the money it would take to keep him, if he turns it out and I don't see him signing for a team friendly deal if he has a good year. I just think it's going to come down to the money and when it's all said and done, I'm not convinced the team will shell it out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well, I know you didn't specifically ask me but as I mentioned before, I think we should trade him if we can. I mean, I feel like this is going to continue to be an issue and a distraction. Either way, I don't see the team spending the money it would take to keep him, if he turns it out and I don't see him signing for a team friendly deal if he has a good year. I just think it's going to come down to the money and when it's all said and done, I'm not convinced the team will shell it out.

I am not convinced he won’t find a way to get himself suspended before the season actually starts. Lol. Some years back JJ and this team would have likely taken the chance but with Stephen getting more involved your right. We won’t take the chance with big money unless there is some major exceptions in the contract. Good thing is that most or no other team will take the chance either. So we may be able to keep signing him to 1 year deals until he matures. No team offered the 2nd round tender for him so trading him may not yield much. His production is off the chain on the field but he needs a baby sitter.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This is just great. I was busy the last few hours and come back to CZ with all hell breaking loose about a player.

raw

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
League will have fun with this one. Just as cowboys in or close to wildcard contention, Roger drops the suspension hammer.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I am not convinced he won’t find a way to get himself suspended before the season actually starts. Lol. Some years back JJ and this team would have likely taken the chance but with Stephen getting more involved your right. We won’t take the chance with big money unless there is some major exceptions in the contract. Good thing is that most or no other team will take the chance either. So we may be able to keep signing him to 1 year deals until he matures. No team offered the 2nd round tender for him so trading him may not yield much. His production is off the chain on the field but he needs a baby sitter.

You could be right. That could be exactly how it plays out. I just have the feeling that this kid, he's going to put up 10 plus sacks and when that happens, a team is going to offer him. We are going to be forced to make a decision and in today's society, nobody wants to be linked to anything even remotely associated with DV related issues. In years past, this wouldn't have mattered at all. Somebody like Haley would have been signed to a big time contract and the team would have just managed it but today, the league doesn't like the negative press and the teams can't risk signing players to expensive contracts. only to see extensive games missed for suspension etc. Just not the same situation in todays NFL.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
She should absolutely be charged with making a false report
What if it was true, then she was paid to say what she said?
Smart thing to do is give them money to say it didn't happen.
That's what Elliott should have done, whether true or false.
It cost him more money, and he
Has it on his NFL record now,
One more and he is banned.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think that there is a real problem in our society today, with how easy it is for people to simply make the right type of claim about anybody and the damage it does to people, regardless of proof. I do think that's a problem but I don't see it changing anytime soon. It's weaponized and its way too effective a tool in too many situations.

That really sucks too because that doesn't help the real problem at all. It just creates more problems, which is the last thing you need in those kinds of situations when the threat is real.

Damn shame too....

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

No once else concerned that the officer commenting on the investigation is named Radd Rotello, Radd with two D's no less. Officer Radd reporting on the investigation "Hang loose bruh, we are gonna look into all the tasty evidence and so totally shred this gnarly investigation."

Australia_Cop_Inflatable_PaddleBoard.jpg