News: David Irving Ex-Girlfriend retracts allegation

Carter

Reaction score
Roger will still ban him atleast 2-4 games. He doesnt Need any sort of crime to have actually happened.

He brought bad Reputation on the League for 12 hours thats enough for the Ban.

Seriously women like this Need to do some time in Jail to think about that.

They can kill a mans Reputation and career with one sentence.

DezNuts

Reaction score
It's so hard to believe anything now a days. She could have easily made it up or she doesn't want him to get suspended/got hush money. Who knows. Should just wait for the investigation before you get your pitchforks out.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Thanks for posting that. Even a little clarity is a good thing. Just hope Irving stays out of trouble. That's about all I'm going to post until I hear something more on this. Hopefully the "something more" doesn't come from Goodell. Given the choice between believing the best in people and the worst in people, I'll take the former

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The victim at the bar from the very beginning denied it was Zeke.
yes but that is only one of the two bar fights...the other they could not get victim to speak on it...the cowboys paid him off..GO COWBOYS

John813

Reaction score
The NFL probably will still investigate IMO.

If she doesn't cooperate, then it won't go anywhere

aikemirv

Reaction score
There was a few when we signed Micheal Sam, it was amusing, they acted like they were going to catch HIV because a gay player was on the Cowboys roster...lol
Sure they did.... That was it!:rolleyes:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Roger will still ban him atleast 2-4 games. He doesnt Need any sort of crime to have actually happened.

He brought bad Reputation on the League for 12 hours thats enough for the Ban.

Seriously women like this Need to do some time in Jail to think about that.

They can kill a mans Reputation and career with one sentence.

He's darn lucky that she recounted. It sounds like they made up - so I wouldn't suggest that he jeopardize the "truce" by making her mad and having her accuse him of something else. But if he's a smart guy, he'll get as far away from her as he can (might not be possible with the kid).

Something similar happened to be once with an ex. We got into an argument then, out of no where, she just started screaming "abuse! abuse!" as loud as she can. I didn't touch her - I wasn't even within 5 feet of her. I went into panic - what do you do in that situation? I left, stopped returning her phone calls, in fact I cut off all communication and never talked to her again.

But I also didn't have kids with her.

I feel sorry for the guy. He's just going to have to deal with the crazy but keep his distance.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, Goodell got Hardy without a conviction and Elliott, what's to stop him from getting Irving and assuming she's lying to protect her income or got paid off like Hardy's gf did?

Haven't heard if there are any photos or evidence of physicality and those are the two things that did them in. Also haven't heard that since the police had dropped it, has the NFL picked it up with their own investigation?

Think about this Thursday at ATT, if the NFL announces they are investigating Irving. The booing of Goodell was likely to be the loudest so far but that would just ratchet it up another 30 dbs.

ESisback

Reaction score
Wonder if she was paid off.
Well, that's the angle Team Mara will likely promote, probably ensuring another long investigation that basically guarantees negative distraction, with Roger hovering over Big D

ESisback

Reaction score
So, Goodell got Hardy without a conviction and Elliott, what's to stop him from getting Irving and assuming she's lying to protect her income or got paid off like Hardy's gf did?

Haven't heard if there are any photos or evidence of physicality and those are the two things that did them in. Also haven't heard that since the police had dropped it, has the NFL picked it up with their own investigation?

Think about this Thursday at ATT, if the NFL announces they are investigating Irving. The booing of Goodell was likely to be the loudest so far but that would just ratchet it up another 30 dbs.
Yeah, they won't announce it until AFTER the draft. I'll bet Roger will have a SUPER hard on for the Boys and their fans after his "warm" reception at AT&T....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, they won't announce it until AFTER the draft. I'll bet Roger will have a SUPER hard on for the Boys and their fans after his "warm" reception at AT&T....
It is going to be noisy, they might want to open the roof.

I gotta say that Goodell did show some cahoney's in awarding Dallas the draft. He cannot be looking forward to walking out on that stage and he can act like it doesn't bother him, being flippant, but I ain't buying that. The best he can hope for is the balance of fans in ATT is like the usual during a game.

ESisback

Reaction score
He's darn lucky that she recounted. It sounds like they made up - so I wouldn't suggest that he jeopardize the "truce" by making her mad and having her accuse him of something else. But if he's a smart guy, he'll get as far away from her as he can (might not be possible with the kid).

Something similar happened to be once with an ex. We got into an argument then, out of no where, she just started screaming "abuse! abuse!" as loud as she can. I didn't touch her - I wasn't even within 5 feet of her. I went into panic - what do you do in that situation? I left, stopped returning her phone calls, in fact I cut off all communication and never talked to her again.

But I also didn't have kids with her.

I feel sorry for the guy. He's just going to have to deal with the crazy but keep his distance.
Yeah, my stepson is shackled to a worthless witch because he had kids with her. She cheated on HIM, but she's living in HIS house. She makes more money than him, but he STILL has to live like a pauper, sending most of his money for support. The system is rigged!

erod

Reaction score

The Ticket talked about Irving yesterday. They said they have heard DIRECTLY FROM PEOPLE WITHIN THE COWBOYS some really awful stuff about the guy.

The Cowboys know that no team will ever offer Irving anything other than one-year deals. He's mental.

erod

Reaction score
She didn’t make a report. She made a post
She called the police twice in one day.

This isn't some girl. They've been together since high school, and they have a 5-year-old daughter together.