Twitter: David Irving petitioned for reinstatement

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Who would have thought that reuniting Cheech and Chong would be the key blocks to rebuilding Doomsday:flagwave::laugh:
What we don't know is hoe much was Doomsday imbibing in things like weed, alcohol and drugs. Those were different times, and the Boys were a iconic symbol.

It wouldn't surprise me that they were given a lot of hush hush latitude.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I assume his crazy girlfriend is out of the picture. If not, then teams would be wise to stay away.

One could put together a pretty good team of formerly suspended players: two starting WRs Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown, 2 DL in Irving and Gregory, LB McClain, and probably some more I can't recall right now.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
The issue with David was never about talent.........but what's between his ears and his heart. You got/get the impression he sees football as a source of wealth/big-money, otherwise, he could care less about the game itself. But, I would STILL probably take a chance with him......too much talent to overlook.
Some ppl feel this way about DLawrence. Got paid and havent showed up for work since...

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Along these lines I wonder if Stepnoski is willing to give it another try...

MikeB80

Reaction score
Literally my favorite Cowboys DL post D Ware era.

You need at least one guy that is clinically insane on your defensive line. David Irving was that guy for us. When he hit QBs, you could see the blood lust in his eyes.

who was insane on the patriots lines that won all those Super Bowls?

cern

Reaction score
If testing positive for marijuana is the only issue and the child and girlfriend issues have been resolved, who would not want this talent over Crawford.
I would prefer no one to crawford.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
And after he collects a few game checks do you think he'll have motivation to be the best he can be?
No thanks.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you guys are acting as if he wants to come back here...:facepalm:
Why wouldn't he under this new coaching staff that's very pro-player? Plus, everyone known no team garners the attention of sponsors more than do the Dallas Cowboys.