David Irving suspended 4 games

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now we know why he wasn't at OTAs he knew this was coming and came the last day to explain to teammates..whats his excuse this time..*** is he taking that he doesnt realize hes getting popped for? the dudes naturally big and athletic STOPTRYING TO BEAT THE SYSTEM, YOU CANT..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now we know why he wasn't at OTAs he knew this was coming and came the last day to explain to teammates..whats his excuse this time..*** is he taking that he doesnt realize hes getting popped for? the dudes naturally big and athletic STOPTRYING TO BEAT THE SYSTEM, YOU CANT..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I do think there's a bit of truth to this. I was very much willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when it came to his personal life issues with his scorned ex-girlfriend and the child. However, this I can't give the benefit of the doubt. To me, this completely slaps us, Jerry, and Lee (see his comments in a different thread) in the face. It's a pity, really, that he has done this. I do hope that he has a brighter future, but I think his time has come to leave this team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm usually sensitive with these types of situations because I'm constantly accused of taking steroids but there's too much smoke with this guy.

He needs to go. Get him out of your locker room.