David Irving suspended 4 games

marchetta

Reaction score
SASSkip.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
Brutal.

I have defended him a lot before. But he’s dead to me now.

After this season, let him walk.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Maybe he can be coached up by Gregory...

Don't even like this a little bit. Watching for the door to hit him in the butt.

GMO415

Reaction score
JG get a sewing kit and sew up your coin purse and fire this POS

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well it’s not roids this time. If it’s weed then this isn’t his first failed test for it. Just ask Gregory, you have to fail a few before you start missing games. We are paying him almost 3 million this year so he will be saving us 4 paychecks. This may not be a bad thing, next year no one else will want him so we can pay a 17 million dollar talent 3 million again. He will have to prove he can stay out of trouble before anyone is gonna pay him. We will likely move on after this year though.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I remember browsing Instagram after the Mayweather/McGregor fight which was the same night as our preseason game. Anyways...Irving was on Instagram Live just talking into his phone for a long time. He was openly inviting people back to his place to “drink something and smoke something”.
Guy is a complete idiot. He just blew a 10 million plus a year contract for weed. Like I said I would pay him another 3 million next year to be around. But don’t depend on him for the whole season.

Swanny

Reaction score
So I guess I'm learning something new today. Someone that knows let me know if I am right or wrong. Irving has been suspended for Peds before, today he was suspended for substance abuse. Which would be a drug that's not related to steroids/peds? So a previous PED suspension cannot count towards making your first substance abuse suspension longer? Because both suspensions are only 4 games. I would have thought with this being his 2nd suspension it would make it longer.

Also with him getting suspended for substance abuse means this is the 3rd time he has failed a test since the first two you get put into the NFL substance abuse policy and take classes for it while those 1st two fails are never made public... I think. Someone prove me wrong or right because I'm not 100% sure on any of this.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is for some kind of recreational drug.

Which means he has many failed tests for it already to be at suspension level.

Dumb
About 3 or 4 before they start suspending you. And a player knows after the second failed one he is up for random testing for a whole year before your out of the program. He smoked anyways. Lol.