David Irving suspended 4 games

robertfchew

Reaction score
they saw this coming from miles away. Why do you think someone of this talent was on a practice squad? This guy will never be worthy of any gtd money. he might dominate a game or two so he's worth the hassle of a cheap contract but never something big, he's too stupid.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Our DTs to start the season are just laughable.

Of course you blame the front office but also save some for the relic coordinator that's giving them really bad information.

No I blame the front office entirely for this - they are responsible for hiring the relic coordinator and listening to his outdated information.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell me, what evidence is there of him being anything other then a injury-prone bust. Who hasn't shown he is capable of his being anything other then a a JAG.

They sell crazy well here....Irvin STUD...Collins STUD...Jaylon STUD...Byron STUD...Gregory STUD....Taco STUD....Trapper STUD.....god help us if there wrong........................as it will a longgg longgg season...and if you add to the fact Dak is a TD scoring STUD back there well Superbowl here we come!!!

Johnny23

Reaction score
They sell crazy well here....Irvin STUD...Collins STUD...Jaylon STUD...Byron STUD...Gregory STUD....Taco STUD....Trapper STUD.....god help us if there wrong........................as it will a longgg longgg season...and if you add to the fact Dak is a TD scoring STUD back there well Superbowl here we come!!!
It all depends on development. I get you though sometimes you don't need to always take risk guys sometimes you have to take goid guys without red flags.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It all depends on development. I get you though sometimes you don't need to always take risk guys sometimes you have to take goid guys without red flags.

ITs all on the cheap as we have no real available Cap most of it you can find on the offline. Now add to this the fact our draft selections have not been well for lack of a better word "Spot on" ( Great work Jerry and Will) such as Jaylon,Byron,Dak, Taco,Gregory,Collins,Trapper,Woods, etc etc and who knows if they will ever develop to quality players.

I'll take the misery and losses but i refuse to be bamboozled by some of these dream sellers here!!!!

csirl

Reaction score
I think drugs are so systemic in NCAA football that it is almost impossible to draft a player without a drug history. There's also the big question as to will they be as good without the drugs?

glimmerman

Reaction score
If this keeps up then I gonna have to pad up and go in. I will take care of this myself.