David Lee Roth From Van Halen to Ambulance

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
He's a goofy looking musician that has been around for, what, 30 years? Pretty eclectic, but I haven't heard a lot of his repertoire (and don't like what I have heard). I think he is married to or dated someone who is reeeeaaaaly hot.

Remember SNL in the 80s (early 90s) when a musician was told not to do a controversial song, began doing the one they requested, stopped, and started to controversial one? That was Costello.

He was also in Austin Powers II with Bert Bacharach, singing "I Never Wanna Fall In Love" (his song.....we played it in my Starbucks before the new Dave CD came out yesterday - thank God. Not a Dave fan, but he doesn't give me a headache).

Goofy?

I don't see it.

elvis_costello_180x180.jpg

You work at Starbucks?

I like coffee TOO MUCH! It makes me pee alot ... I've been drinking Monster energy drinks lately too ... I get the same effect from coffee plus a little extra buzz ... the only thing is my pee is really yellow after drinking these.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
slingblade.jpeg

mmmmmmmm....hmmmmmmm.....

Reckon I ain't got no need to learn dat der popular culture.

mmmmmmmm....hmmmmmmm.....

:D

When I think of pop, I think of Micheal Jackon. :puke:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Goofy?

I don't see it.

elvis_costello_180x180.jpg

You work at Starbucks?

I like coffee TOO MUCH! It makes me pee alot ... I've been drinking Monster energy drinks lately too ... I get the same effect from coffee plus a little extra buzz ... the only thing is my pee is really yellow after drinking these.

I do until the end of the summer. I go to MEPS on Tuesday. I took the practice ASVAB today. I owned it.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
When I think of pop, I think of Micheal Jackon. :puke:

Just think, after a guilty verdict of pedophilia, an entire of generation of youngsters will never realize that billions of people actually used to think he was cool. :eek:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Just think, after a guilty verdict of pedophilia, an entire of generation of youngsters will never realize that billions of people actually used to think he was cool. :eek:

....You know, that's funny. I never really thought of it that way. Seriously, I loved his music when I was a kid.

Alright, I know, I set myself up.

Have at it....

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I do until the end of the summer. I go to MEPS on Tuesday. I took the practice ASVAB today. I owned it.

Nothing like the ASVAB to make you feel smart. Uncle Sam doesn't care what you got between your ears as long as you can make it through basic. I still remember some of the questions on that test. I think they asked me the definition of words such as excellent. :eek:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

They found him guilty already? :confused:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
They found him guilty already? :confused:

Well, it was looking pretty bad for Wacko Jacko when tons of past abuse victims were coming out of the woodworks. I guess the defense is presenting most of its evidence now and some effective damage control. It's hard to tell unless you're in that juror's box what it looks like for them.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Well, it was looking pretty bad for Wacko Jacko when tons of past abuse victims were coming out of the woodworks. I guess the defense is presenting most of its evidence now and some effective damage control. It's hard to tell unless you're in that juror's box what it looks like for them.

Yeah...I saw some of the evidence they had with that magazine. I'd say he's guilty...but he does have the attorneys to give him a fair shot.

It's funny how your average Joe's trial will last a day or two - max. But if you've got money you can drag it out for months.

#$%@#$% world we live in.

jamez25

Reaction score
The Post caught up with Roth last week as the 1980s icon grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza after sitting for hours in an ambulance waiting for a call.
is this the same NYC I know ?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DLR is actually a very smart guy from what I have read about him and takes the EMT job seriously. If he hadn't acted like a goofball on that mtv show after getting back together with VH they would still be together. I like both Van Halen and Van Hagar and Eddie screwed them both up with his ego.

As for Elvis Costello I have never understood why he is popular but hey he was his audience....more power to him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Little known fact about Roth. He was a phenom as a High School quarterback. I once read that 25 to 35 major colleges were recruiting him to play for them.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Little known fact about Roth. He was a phenom as a High School quarterback. I once read that 25 to 35 major colleges were recruiting him to play for them.

Sweet! Let's bring him in to compete with Henson.