Draft Day ***Day 2 Draft Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
The quicker we rid ourselves of Marinelli the better.

This pick screams Marinelli.

Yeah that guy better be amazing or Marinelli might as well be on the pond fishing after the first 4 games...this AIN'T Detroit and he owns Taco...

Bluefin

Reaction score
I am still struggling to rationalize this pick.

I just can't.

It really is unforgiveable.
I knew we were in trouble when dallascowboys.com came out with a best players available for #58 and Trysten Hill was #1.

There have been plenty of reaches today and yesterday, but I just don't get the love for this project.

I hope Hill proves to be everything Marinelli and the Cowboys want, I'll eat crow, but it's an awful use of a precious resource.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm ok with Hill, his attitude will get fixed with Martin and Frederick......hopefully.

Personally i would have took Thornhill or Adderly and then moved up in the 3rd to get Hill. Hill has a ton of potential, i just don't like his attitude.

Life in the NFL as they leave college can have an effect on attitude real quick.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Just like they fixed David Irving right?

Like Taco has gotten fixed?

I would much rather they just draft really talented players that arent whiny crybabies like
hill. Of which there were plenty available.

Hill isn’t even supremely talented. Where does he get off being a malcontent to his coaches.
Hill attitude was towards playing time. Irving wanted to smoke weed so it's not the same. Taco just hasn't developed and his attitude could be like Hill.

I agree we should have went safety by the way. I believe Hill would have been there in the 3rd and we reached. Thornhill and Adderly were by far the better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.