Draft Day ***Day 2 Draft Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Big fan of Paris Campbell. Met him several times on campus. Hope he ends up somewhere he can succeed

Bluefin

Reaction score
David Helman said Trysten Hill gets brought up with New England.

Jipper

Reaction score
is anyone else concerned that both the patriots and eagles pick directly before us?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not convinced that a S is the answer at 58. There seem to be box tackling safeties that don’t cover and CB/S types to compete with Woods. A safety who can’t cover can’t stay on the field.

Take the BPA, even if that’s a wr, te, cb, or OL......take the top players that fall to you. The draft and team will be better for it.

Sydla

Reaction score
is anyone else concerned that both the patriots and eagles pick directly before us?

Eagles moreso as they have a need at S just like us. They are said to be looking at their heir apparent to Rodney McLeod.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BSPN or NFLN ?

I will switch back and forth, mostly to avoid commercials. :laugh:

Hardline

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to trade one spot ahead of the eagles and take their guy.

Whoever that guy is

Bluefin

Reaction score
No.

And Philly (#53, #57) and Houston (#54, #55) both have two picks ahead of Dallas.

If a target gets close, go get him.

We need a good player in round two, not a project.

J817

Reaction score
Not understanding the point of standing in the middle (and back) of the that crowd. I get the walking around and going to bars and doing NFL activities, but the standing in anticipation. No way they can see anything. I’m sure there are speakers but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.