Draft Day ***Day 2 Draft Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
That was a really classy way of answering that question. It is well known the reason he was benched and it is not because of talent.

Or he could have been honest..... I had some maturity issues and clashed with the coaches and cost myself some PT.

bb721

Reaction score
lmao.

Hes an idiot too.... Classic.. What depth? Who got drafted in Round one from UCF DL?

Seriously? He took the high road instead of throwing his head coach under the bus, and you consider that to be a reason to call him an idiot? You might want to look in the mirror. Just sayin.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It's pretty hilarious reading some of the comments. What it amounts to is a bunch of people that don't really follow the draft or college football. They glom onto names they see in mock drafts and think that has any reality with how NFL teams evaluate players.
Or you watch the players and their skillsets and like what that player might bring to the team. Possible playmaking safeties that actually intercept the ball. Or a 3T that will get washed out of plays when our D Line coach allows a team to scout our signals and defensive line tells lol

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Seriously? He took the high road instead of throwing his head coach under the bus, and you consider that to be a reason to call him an idiot? You might want to look in the mirror. Just sayin.

Taco2.0 smh

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Also easy to cover if you're not worried about them working back to the ball.

He's a jump ball guy like Dez, except 0.2 seconds faster in the 40. His 3-cone and shuttle were comparable to Dez's, people don't mention that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Backup RB with pick 90. Watch.

That's been the dirty rumor for the last 4 days. Damien Harris RB Alabama

PFVvH3O.jpg

I guess we didn't learn our lesson w/ Bo Scarbrough..Alabama RBs for the most part are pretty over rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.