Day 2 Thread

cnuball21

Reaction score
Day 2 is here! Loved the idea of taking the blinking light in Arnold that fell to us last night but traded back and getting Guyton plus another pick was very solid.

Dallas - please please please break the chain of taking an injury / red flag player in the 2nd and aim happy. Please.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Day 2 is here! Loved the idea of taking the blinking light in Arnold that fell to us last night but traded back and getting Guyton plus another pick was very solid.

Dallas - please please please break the chain of taking an injury / red flag player in the 2nd and aim happy. Please.
If TJ Tampa is available at 56 do you draft him? I would have gone with Arnold also. Just like last year I would have taken Joey Porter Jr.

Aven8

Reaction score

Wilson will be tempting at 56 if he falls. Give me 4 years of an amazing LB and I’m stoked. The dude is Sean Lee with speed.

I want no part of Brooks until the 3rd. Even without the ACL. He’s a one year wonder.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Wilson will be tempting at 56 if he falls. Give me 4 years of an amazing LB and I’m stoked. The dude is Sean Lee with speed.

I want no part of Brooks until the 3rd. Even without the ACL. He’s a one year wonder.
Wilson scares me…might be made of glass.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m with you he scares me too. I love Cooper but think he’s similar to Overshown. My pick is Gray at MLB having said that. But I don’t think they’ve met with him……

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Same. Is it just me or does his frame look slight? I know he's technically the right size, but there's something about his body type that looks off

cnuball21

Reaction score
Same. Is it just me or does his frame look slight? I know he's technically the right size, but there's something about his body type that looks off
Yea, and short arms.

Love Cooper if he falls or even coming up a few picks. Same for Newton.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I really don't think we see a DT or DE drafted today. It is going to be about RB,WR maybe a LB but if not don't be surprised if they take a CB.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Not a lot of fans talking about Oro from Clemson but think elves be a good day 2 target for the DT room. Disruptive dude.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Javon Bullard would be my pick if he's there!
Assuming Cooper is off the board.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

i really hope we come out of these next 3 pics with a C DT & RB i dont care the order take BPA but we need those holes filled.

cnuball21

Reaction score
i really hope we come out of these next 3 pics with a C DT & RB i dont care the order take BPA but we need those holes filled.
I’ve been pretty vocal I think another OL pick in round 2/3 would be overkill…

Would much rather focus on the defense as a whole and playmakers at WR/RB.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
i would be shocked if this team takes an OL I’m round 2.
Not a lot of fans talking about Oro from Clemson but think elves be a good day 2 target for the DT room. Disruptive dude.
He‘a an interesting prospect. Big athletic kid. Reminds me of Kinlaw when he was coming out. Newton, Fiske, and Oro are guys I really like.

cnuball21

Reaction score
i would be shocked if this team takes an OL I’m round 2.

He‘a an interesting prospect. Big athletic kid. Reminds me of Kinlaw when he was coming out. Newton, Fiske, and Oro are guys I really like.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all at this point.

Good comp on Kinlaw. Maybe not quite as highly ranked but the little I’ve watched on him I really like. I think his best football is ahead of him too with his size and athleticism.