Day 2 Thread

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We may not projected some of these names, but every pick has the trenches in mind, cannot complain thus far

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I wasn't mad until now just annoyed. Who keeps saying these guys are good at drafting. Stop it, this pick is more upsetting than the Schoonmaker pick was last year. The guy is a 6th round LB. O wow Green Bay just be drafting good players.

Verdammung

Reaction score
I had him as a late day 3. Best thing I saw from him was his coverage ability. Potential to work with, but felt he struggled with diagnosis & angles. Seems like yet another Will in our never-ending campaign to avoid run-stopping Mikes.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I've been a Liafau fan all offseason. I wanted us to pick him with our 3rd, and here we are.

It's a pretty junky LB class, and he's one of the safer guys out there.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
McMillan or Lloyd would have been a great pick at 87, Dorlus, Tampa or Carter would have been great if it were Defense. Instead the turds allow the Special Teams coach to pick a guy. Why even have a team of scouts if you let the coaches waste picks.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Another need pick at LBr taking the player a round early…sigh.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Must be something going on with Franklin for that massive slide.

Day 2 was pretty solid. Kneeland is Tank 2.0…monster against the run and gives you pretty good pass rush juice to boot.

Didn’t like the idea of double dipping at OL but Beebe was great value so not going to knock the pick. Will compete for C job.

Not a fan of the Marist pick. Think they decided they had to LBr and took him way too early.