Draft Day ****Day 3 Draft Thread****

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well it will be interesting to see how many of these picks make the team, and if they play or not this year, and how well they do.
The RB's should see some action.
Making the PS does not really count.

Anyone think washington will lose both games to cowboys again this year?

Can someone list the nfce drafts for all 4 teams?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
oh look...Jelks even wears Charlton's #97...sending a message?

2018_00_01_FB_OR_vs_BG_EE_05233.JPG

jblaze2004

Reaction score
so we draft best value in the 3rd round and 7th round lol. We went heavy defense again. i hope we have a plan for this offense. We had a top 10 WORST offense.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i like the value but man 4.92 40 yard dash is pretty slooooowwwww lol that might be why he dropped this far. maybe he can move inside and be a rushmen at DT.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so we draft best value in the 3rd round and 7th round lol. We went heavy defense again. i hope we have a plan for this offense. We had a top 10 WORST offense.
I think in 2nd or 3rd they should have grabbed a good big wr to go opposite of amari with cobb as 4th and slot and bkup.
tavon in the slot, then they would have had something.
I liked the NE pick of wr , not fast but big and good at catching anything near him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I sure hope they don’t do something stupid and trade a 2020 6th for another 7th this year.

pansophy

Reaction score
56 sacks was a big part of that. That should get better.

Patrick

Reaction score
I laughed at the Raiders picking Ferrell that high, don't get me wrong, I love Ferrell, just didn't like him that high.

But the rest of their draft has been outstanding.

Mayock is awesome, now they just need a coach :muttley:

cowboyec

Reaction score
solid draft in my opinion.
underwhelming...but good players.
the only 1 Im not familar with was the S.
LOVE those 2 DEs...Mike Weber was one of my favorites from Ohio St....I like Michael Jackson...like his size.
Pollard is fun to watch with the ball in his hands.
McGovern is a good interior OL.
and tho Id rather have had one of those S's....I like Trysten Hill.
Good draft.
now.....its up to them.
hope they earn it.
:starspin:'MERICA'S TEAM:starspin:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we picked up 2 runningback to motivate zeke to come in camp in shape:rolleyes: lol i kid. I thought we would take one running back but didn't think 2 running backs. I would of tried to grab a linebacker. Can't really count on sean lee playing 16 games.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I can see Jelks on the PS. Really needs a year to put weight on and get stronger. This is a pick I could really see paying dividends down the road
only watched a few oregon games...but he flashed enuff for me I wrote his name down.
I love his size...just needs to add weight.