Draft Day ****Day 3 Draft Thread****

Carson

Reaction score
So what now with the 2 picks in this round. What if they can get Ridley & Williams.

Too rich for our taste. Go to the BPA board ... scroll down for 15 seconds. That’s where we are shopping

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Wrap it up boys. No safeties worth drafting are left.

I am sure we will hear tomorrow how we "tried" but dagnabbit, it just didn't work out.

No, all is fine. Haven't you seen the George Iloka fluff this morning? This Front Office is so transparent. How many other teams put out Jeff Heath stories the day they didn't sign Earl Thomas, the Iloka stuff this morning, the countless times they try to justify a player because "someone else was going going to draft him any minute" ? This Front Office is somehow equally arrogant and insecure. They want to appear clever but constantly feel the need to publicly justify their decisions.

Sydla

Reaction score
I just don’t have a clue what they are thinking at the S position.

They brought 6 safeties in for a visit, the most of any position.

And will leave the draft with likely zero of them.

Jake0

Reaction score
Big hitting run stuffer safety should be available, Sheldrick Redwine. Great speed too. Good project to take a chance to try and work with.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know, another thing that sucks (which is the price to pay for last season) is the fact that we've had to wait 26 picks into each round. Always feel like we're playing from behind. Our 2nd round pick may as well have been a 3rd rounder. Our 3rd=4th. Etc., etc.
New England don't mind....

Bluefin

Reaction score
Wrap it up boys. No safeties worth drafting are left.

I am sure we will hear tomorrow how we "tried" but dagnabbit, it just didn't work out.
No worries here. All is well, all is well.
C_yxiEGUAAAWwXj.jpg