Day 3 Priorities

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fields is a guy I havent watched much, but this kid just gets it dunn. He is sticky and tackles well. Thoughts in rd 5?

RS12

Reaction score
I think TE round 4, unless they dont feel good about Bossmans availability. Then corner instead.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
In Round 5 I’m going for broke with 4 picks. I’d look at TE, RB, S, DB, Interior Dline…maybe K. There is still talent out there and I say swing for the fences at that point…meaning I don’t mind a reach if the ceiling is off the charts

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I respect your opinion . . . what do you think of Jaheim Bell.

Seems to me He could be somebody that could wreck havoc in the middle of the field for Dak.

He has amazing Hands and is a gifted Athlette.

I think He would command a lot of attention. . . Deebo Light
SSSLLLOOOWWW

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
After TE, you would think they target depth at LB, the need is more of a two down run player who can eventually replace Lve. A center who can at least compete to become a starter, another late NT and some secondary help. Dan Quinn is probably going to jump on tables with Woolen is there at 129, long and fast developmental corner.

You know, after the crazy run on WRs the last couple of days, it would not surprise me if CB is now a priority over TE.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
BTW...Jerry has mentioned converting a couple of picks into one.......I'm guessing he's talking about the four 5th rounders.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I remember Will McClay speaking in relatively glowing terms about the depth of this RB class on a draft podcast at the combine with Dane Brugler and David Helman. I think you should expect to see them take a RB with one of those 5th round picks.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Get Rasheed Walker Penn st T for 77’s eventual replacement more of a natural fit then Tyler Smith . Leave Tyler at G shore up the interior .

Cade Otton make Schultz that much better getting a young TE .

Issiah Spiller change up back , Pollard a FA next yr and Zeke has taken a 6 yr beating how much tread is left after 2022. Two of these three would be great day three .

Aven8

Reaction score
LB please. LVE made it through last season but may not this season. Cox is coming off an ACL and we still don’t know if he can play. He made one play on Jones and that’s it.

bewp7

Reaction score
i hope they draft cade york in the 5th if he is there

idc if he is a kicker with so many 5th i think it is worth a chance all thing considered

quickccc

Reaction score
Really no surprises on day 2, I know team wanted to address Edge and don't value the NT position. Taking a WR was expected, especially when Jelani Woods came off the board.

TE is a priority need that this team has yet to address. It wouldn't shock me to see them trade up to start the day. Otton could be their primary target, he is similar to Shultz as a receiver, but a better inline blocker. Kolar, Likely are more the MM types, hybrid big so called receivers. They did show interest in Calcaterra and Wydermyer, both are more 5th rd types.

After TE, you would think they target depth at LB, the need is more of a two down run player who can eventually replace Lve. A center who can at least compete to become a starter, another late NT and some secondary help. Dan Quinn is probably going to jump on tables with Woolen is there at 129, long and fast developmental corner.

Will they draft a kicker? If they want the best, probably have to use their highest 5th rd selection to get him.

i would think Cowboys want more of a combination TE than pure receiving TE, with the blocking issues we have with our TE's .

i don't think we'll be drafting a FG kicker.
It's likely to be a signing bonus to the mix of undrafted rookie kickers.

quickccc

Reaction score
Browns just nabbed Cade York kicker, ..so it's really gonna be ab undrafted rookie kicker signed up