Draft Day ***Day one Draft Thread***

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Three QBs taken in the top 10. Going to be interesting to see in a few years how it turns out for the Bengals, Dolphins and Chargers. The odds are at least one of those QBs will turn out real good and at least one of the teams will be living to regret their choice. Can’t think of three QBs off the top of my head that went in the top 10. I’m sure it’s happened. In 2004 Eli and Philip Rivers went in the top 10 while Rothlisberger went at number 11.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Depends on who you ask. They says he's good at everything and is very pro ready. I remember we took tyron 8th overall year ago and he's probably a hall of famer.
Tyron was the best tackle in the draft. The Giants picked the 4th rated tackle with the 4th pick in the draft.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Three QBs taken in the top 10. Going to be interesting to see in a few years how it turns out for the Bengals, Dolphins and Chargers. The odds are at least one of them will turn out real good and at least one of the teams will be living to regret their choice. Can’t think of three QBs off the top of my head that went in the top 10. I’m sure it’s happened. In 2004 Eli and Philip Rivers went in the top 10 while Rothlisberger went at number 11.
Based on the teams they went too.....I think TUA went to the best organization. I really like what Flores is doing. Then I'd say Herbert and the Chargers but I just don't know if Herbert is as good as the other two. Burrow scares me. I'd hate to have the 1st overall pick because you have to pick him. I think I would've took Chase Young though.