Draft Day ***Day one Draft Thread***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See, folks....THIS is what BPA means.

Atrocious defense. Worry about that later when you get a top 5 player at 17.

Please note for next year. Thx.

Nice!!!!

Rounds 2 and 3 tomorrow, can get 2 very good players for defense. It is far from over.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Cooper won't be walking maybe a trade in a couple of years but my guess is Gallop's days are now numbered. No team pays good top money to 3 WR's. Gallop will be either traded after this season or gone after the 2021 season

Cooper's contract might actually look pretty good in 3 years for trade opportunities. Contracts are going to get ridiculous.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
K'Levon Chaisson is someone I wouldn't have minded in Dallas.

I thought Chaisson was a refined, NFL-ready version of Randy Gregory. Randy was raw, still needed development. But the speed, get off, athleticism is similar (Gregory at an 8, Chaisson at a 9)

I think this guy is gonna be good.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. The Giants DID NOT need a DE/LB when chosen in '81. True Story....

First it was Moss now we are comparing Lamb to LT? LT? A top 5 player in the history of the game at a critical position. Lamb is the third receiver on a team that has the highest paid RB in the game.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
You haven’t seen him play obviously. As a big UT fan, I sure the hell have.

What does need have to do with ability? Yeah he projects as a very good receiver, but my point was that the defense needs help more than the passing game, like I said losing 35-28 rather than 28-21 is still losing...