Draft Day ***Day THREE draft thread***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is receiver a possibility at 164? Peoples-Jones is a great athlete and Watkins has blazing speed. Also like Q. Davis from A&M.

I had him in the 4th round in one of my mocks, People-Jones. Would be good value, but prefer S first. But if BPA as it seems they are going. Can't hurt.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I may be against the grain but I don’t think the draft is that deep. Most impact at Tackle, LB, and WR for next year. I think DB’s struggle.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I hope Gallimore is lot better than Malik Colins, who to me was nothing after his rookie year. He never became anything other than another body. The Boys in the glory days had DT stars. Collins' weaknesses in his pre-draft report in 2016 were true: Biggest concern:
• Rarely sheds blocks once an offensive lineman is locked on
• Will get taken for a ride by double teams at times
• More of a disruptor than a playmaker. Needs to finish plays better in both run and pass game
• Per above, despite strong run grade, posted a low run stop percentage of 4.8 percent
• Along same lines, needs to find the ball better in the run game

A big difference is Gallimore's tremendous speed. I am hoping he becomes a force up the middle.

I do wonder how much injuries took a toll on Collins. The foot problems particularly didn't help.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Don't now where these 3 players are predicted to go but I would like to see them in the later rounds or signed as FAs:
Utah QB Huntley
LSU TE Moss
Texas AM punter Mann

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been listening to the ticket and reading posts. Every time I look at the TV to see what they are showing it is on a commercial.
About to just turn it off. :laugh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Don't now where these 3 players are predicted to go but I would like to see them in the later rounds or signed as FAs:
Utah QB Huntley
LSU TE Moss
Texas AM punter Mann

any other punters?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not me, Fromm never impressed me. He made some pretty horrendous decisions leading to some of his picks.
It has more to do with how they start putting these guys on TV every year so early in the draft and a few end up sitting there for several rounds embarrassed.
Was not referring to him as a player, but more on a personal level.