Twitter: Day Two Tweets

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I were to race Jerry Jones, I would appear fast.

Jarwin is a JAG, people have to stop trying to make him anything more than that.

Its far too early to tell what he is. What I do know is that you think he's a JAG, Cowboys think there's something there and Philly tried to snag him off our team. That seems like a lot of activity for a JAG.

Zordon

Reaction score
Its far too early to tell what he is. What I do know is that you think he's a JAG, Cowboys think there's something there and Philly tried to snag him off our team. That seems like a lot of activity for a JAG.
He's not a JAG. Dalton Schultz is a JAG.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Schultz did alright but especially with old man Witten back, I expect more from a kid from TE university.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Aikman will be the first guy to jump on Dak if he throws a bad pass.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well in fairness, at this point, you could argue that my garbage can moves better than Witten.
Jarwin is going to be a breakout player and star. We saw some of this last year. I liken him to Jay Novacek.

stiletto

Reaction score
First bad pass he makes the haters will be all over it. In fact I’m pretty sure I seen a post yesterday about him throwing off his back foot or some kind of garbage

Haters can’t help but hate

Those people will always be noise...A lot of us try to remain objective. From the footage I've seen Dak looks really trim. Looks like he's been taking care of himself and it's pretty clear he has worked on his footwork and ball placement. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it from just the few videos we've seen. It's a GOOD thing and I'll never understand folks who don't think so.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I forgot we had schultzlol. I hope we didn't draft the worst sanford TE to come out in some time, especially in round 4. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
First bad pass he makes the haters will be all over it. In fact I’m pretty sure I seen a post yesterday about him throwing off his back foot or some kind of garbage

Haters can’t help but hate
Haters have DDS.

Dak Derangement Syndrome