Twitter: Day Two Tweets

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope. It will be @PAPPYDOG.

Believe it.

LOL...PAPPYDOG, Aikman, and millions of fellow Cowboy fans who know we have a Bus Driver as a QB and couldn't convert a 3rd and 12 if his life depended on it.

P.S. Unless he runs for it...you know college ball style!

Even Tim Tebow would be jealous baby!!! lol

coult44

Reaction score
If Witten takes snaps from Jarwin....that's going to be really disheartening.

You can find a Jarwin on almost every Power 5 conference team. Hell, you find a guy as good as Jarwin on 150 college teams. Theres nothing special about him. Definition of a JAG.... Although JW is old and slow, he’s smarter than 99% of team. I’ll take that over a JAG any day: This is your typical Cowboys fan Matt Johnson type anointing that plays here every singe season.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Our fans are some of the worst disrespecting one of the all time Cowboys great and future Hall of Famer like that based on a fricken tweet.
Not based on a tweet. Ive been saying it since Qwitten abandoned his team during the draft last year.

starfan1

Reaction score
You can find a Jarwin on almost every Power 5 conference team. Hell, you find a guy as good as Jarwin on 150 college teams. Theres nothing special about him. Definition of a JAG.... Although JW is old and slow, he’s smarter than 99% of team. I’ll take that over a JAG any day: This is your typical Cowboys fan Matt Johnson type anointing that plays here every singe season.

Witten = one of my all time favs
But what you’re saying is fabricated and fact is one could say Witten started out that way as well . Jarwin was getting better and you could see improved chemistry with him and Dak and if Witten takes away snaps from him it won’t continue to improve

Fact jarwin improving Witten digressing . Hopefully kellen has more in his arsenal than 5 yard outs or ins and get tackled right away when you need 8

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well go find one then. This team can’t seem to find another Jarwin so as of right now he’s what we have. I just know Dak needs a guy in there he can get consistent with and Witten is not that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those people will always be noise...A lot of us try to remain objective. From the footage I've seen Dak looks really trim. Looks like he's been taking care of himself and it's pretty clear he has worked on his footwork and ball placement. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it from just the few videos we've seen. It's a GOOD thing and I'll never understand folks who don't think so.

I just wonder what becomes of them after this season, as it do with those all-too-few Garrett holdouts huddled in the corner? Do they tuck tail and leave, knowing their credibility is forever destroyed and nothing they have to say will ever have value again? Or do they somehow try to come back from something like this?