Video: DC: Church, McCray - QBs, Sean Lee, Garrett and more

Blackthorn

Reaction score
This show is a big eye-opener for fans that want to know the insights of what players think about teammates and coaches.

Barry Church shouted out nothing but respect for Sean Lee. He spoke about his toughness and how each position group respects him. They also talk about why hurt player push themselves back and get ready to play. I was amazed at 6 players returning to face the Eagles. They returned for their coach, yep Coach Garrett, and their teammates.

They were funny with their stories about QBS turning over the ball. They did not mention any by name but they did throw some shade around.

They also spoke about the tightness the players have with other players. As reporters prodded players about Zeke everyone was tight lipped. Great insight.

It is obvious that Church and McCray truly respect Garrett. I think the players have way more respect for him than the fans. Listen to the whole show and let me know. They also spoke in code of how to respond to tough questions after a game. There was some shade thrown out about Jalen Ramsey , I am now glad the Boys did not make a move to get him.

I love their stories about the beating they experienced in Chicago when it was so cold. They stated they did not want to play which was apparent to all of us watching. I like the honesty from them. It was funny that after that beat down they had to take cold showers.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/player-s-lounge-looking-at-schedule-now

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I'm curious.

Who pays their salaries?

I love hearing insight from former players but you have to consider their motivations.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm surprised Church and McCray are still allowed in the building. I guessing they don't rent that studio to do that show very often.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Whose fault was it they weren't ready for Chicago? And church and McCray are goodie goodie types. No shock they defended Garrett. I'd rather hear JJ wilcox speak on that bum Garrett

Noclaf

Reaction score
I'm curious.

Who pays their salaries?

I love hearing insight from former players but you have to consider their motivations.
Motivation? It's a job just like playing football is a job. Look I get it as fans it so much different then getting paid to play the game. I think us fans forget that alot

Dre11

Reaction score
This show is a big eye-opener for fans that want to know the insights of what players think about teammates and coaches.

Barry Church shouted out nothing but respect for Sean Lee. He spoke about his toughness and how each position group respects him. They also talk about why hurt player push themselves back and get ready to play. I was amazed at 6 players returning to face the Eagles. They returned for their coach, yep Coach Garrett, and their teammates.

They were funny with their stories about QBS turning over the ball. They did not mention any by name but they did throw some shade around.

They also spoke about the tightness the players have with other players. As reporters prodded players about Zeke everyone was tight lipped. Great insight.

It is obvious that Church and McCray truly respect Garrett. I think the players have way more respect for him than the fans. Listen to the whole show and let me know. They also spoke in code of how to respond to tough questions after a game. There was some shade thrown out about Jalen Ramsey , I am now glad the Boys did not make a move to get him.

I love their stories about the beating they experienced in Chicago when it was so cold. They stated they did not want to play which was apparent to all of us watching. I like the honesty from them. It was funny that after that beat down they had to take cold showers.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/player-s-lounge-looking-at-schedule-now

Love this show.. they tell it like it is. I posted the link too. Didn't see yours.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm curious.

Who pays their salaries?

This is such a weak take. Newyy tries to go in on Garrett and They shut him down. There is no filter on these guus.

Dre11

Reaction score
Whose fault was it they weren't ready for Chicago? And church and McCray are goodie goodie types. No shock they defended Garrett. I'd rather hear JJ wilcox speak on that bum Garrett

Another try at discrediting the message. You have no idea if they are goodies or not. You just like negative drama. Wilcox was a bum.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have no doubt that many players love Garrett ....... Having no accountability must be great.

He may be a great leader of men ....... But he gets outcoached all the time.

Dre11

Reaction score
I have no doubt that many players love Garrett ....... Having no accountability must be great.

He may be a great leader of men ....... But he gets outcoached all the time.
Did he outcoach Pederson? Payton last season?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did he outcoach Pederson? Payton last season?

No I don't think he outcoached pederson ..... I think the eagles team quit.

And I would not bring up Sean Payton when he beat us with a backup qb.

I cannot believe there are still people defending Garret's coaching ability.

Dre11

Reaction score
No I don't think he outcoached pederson ..... I think the eagles team quit.

And I would not bring up Sean Payton when he beat us with a backup qb.

I cannot believe there are still people defending Garret's coaching ability.

Lol...this says it all about you detractors...lol when he lose, he was outcoached, when he wins the Eagles quit...lol I rest my case your honor...lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol...this says it all about you detractors...lol when he lose, he was outcoached, when he wins the Eagles quit...lol I rest my case your honor...lol

Rest it all you want ..... You have had plenty of time to rest it ...... A decade where Tony, Dez, Lee, Witten and Wares youth was wasted ...... do you want the same thing to happen to Dak, Zeke, Cooper, LVE, Smith? Where is your loyalty to those guys?Why is Garrett more important than them?

I rest my case

Dre11

Reaction score
They're careers weren't wasted at the hands of the coach that's a dumb A comment. They were wasted at hands of the ORGANIZATION and of some of their own issues, Romo had his own missteps, Dez? Are you kidding me? Ware? He was here before Jason. When did this Organization put a team together especially on defense ? There's been 25 years of careers ruined but some reason you only look at the last 10. That s shallow

Dallasfann

Reaction score

You okay boo? I'm worried about some of you lil guys. Deeeep breaths...