Video: DC: Church, McCray - QBs, Sean Lee, Garrett and more

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They're careers weren't wasted at the hands of the coach that's a dumb A comment. They were wasted at hands of the ORGANIZATION and of some of their own issues, Romo had his own missteps, Dez? Are you kidding me? Ware? He was here before Jason. When did this Organization put a team together especially on defense ? There's been 25 years of careers ruined but some reason you only look at the last 10. That s shallow

I look at the last 10 years because that is where we are now ...... What the hell are you talking about "shallow".

Jerry has had this puppet in charge for the last 10 years.

What good would going back to Wade or Campo do?

The only real coach he has hired since Jimmy is Parcells and he pushed and prodded him with crap like T.O. that he quite.

Fire Garrett hire a real coach and get out of the way.

Dre11

Reaction score
I look at the last 10 years because that is where we are now ...... What the hell are you talking about "shallow".

Jerry has had this puppet in charge for the last 10 years.

What good would going back to Wade or Campo do?

The only real coach he has hired since Jimmy is Parcells and he pushed and prodded him with crap like T.O. that he quite.

Fire Garrett hire a real coach and get out of the way.

You look at the last 10 because you have a hatred for Garrett. Nevermind that this has been going on for 25 years even with Parcells here you say hire a real Coach what will Coach do you think is going to come in here ain't going to get full autonomy? There's always going to be somebody in the way

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You look at the last 10 because you have a hatred for Garrett. Nevermind that this has been going on for 25 years even with Parcells here you say hire a real Coach what will Coach do you think is going to come in here ain't going to get full autonomy? There's always going to be somebody in the way

I don't hate Jason Garrett ...... I was very excited 10 years ago when they made him headcoach ....... Then he wasted 10 years with this never ending process .......

Maybe the next guy can have success working under Jerry's ego ...... Probably not ...... Might be worse....... But what we have right now is not working ....... So lets see what someone else can do with the Jones albatross.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
9 years..2 post season wins. :flagwave:
giphy.webp

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This show is a big eye-opener for fans that want to know the insights of what players think about teammates and coaches.

Barry Church shouted out nothing but respect for Sean Lee. He spoke about his toughness and how each position group respects him. They also talk about why hurt player push themselves back and get ready to play. I was amazed at 6 players returning to face the Eagles. They returned for their coach, yep Coach Garrett, and their teammates.

They were funny with their stories about QBS turning over the ball. They did not mention any by name but they did throw some shade around.

They also spoke about the tightness the players have with other players. As reporters prodded players about Zeke everyone was tight lipped. Great insight.

It is obvious that Church and McCray truly respect Garrett. I think the players have way more respect for him than the fans. Listen to the whole show and let me know. They also spoke in code of how to respond to tough questions after a game. There was some shade thrown out about Jalen Ramsey , I am now glad the Boys did not make a move to get him.

I love their stories about the beating they experienced in Chicago when it was so cold. They stated they did not want to play which was apparent to all of us watching. I like the honesty from them. It was funny that after that beat down they had to take cold showers.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/player-s-lounge-looking-at-schedule-now

Thanks for the recap.

I wish there was a way to get the closed caption text into a file where I could just read what is said in these types of videos.

I tried some voice to text apps but the free ones didn't work that well.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This show is a big eye-opener for fans that want to know the insights of what players think about teammates and coaches.

Barry Church shouted out nothing but respect for Sean Lee. He spoke about his toughness and how each position group respects him. They also talk about why hurt player push themselves back and get ready to play. I was amazed at 6 players returning to face the Eagles. They returned for their coach, yep Coach Garrett, and their teammates.

They were funny with their stories about QBS turning over the ball. They did not mention any by name but they did throw some shade around.

They also spoke about the tightness the players have with other players. As reporters prodded players about Zeke everyone was tight lipped. Great insight.

It is obvious that Church and McCray truly respect Garrett. I think the players have way more respect for him than the fans. Listen to the whole show and let me know. They also spoke in code of how to respond to tough questions after a game. There was some shade thrown out about Jalen Ramsey , I am now glad the Boys did not make a move to get him.

I love their stories about the beating they experienced in Chicago when it was so cold. They stated they did not want to play which was apparent to all of us watching. I like the honesty from them. It was funny that after that beat down they had to take cold showers.

You've been knocking it out of the park as a new-ish member here.

I guess that's obvious with your 4 to 1 like/post ratio.

Tommy

Reaction score
No I don't think he outcoached pederson ..... I think the eagles team quit.

And I would not bring up Sean Payton when he beat us with a backup qb.

I cannot believe there are still people defending Garret's coaching ability.
I cannot believe people still come with these weak takes.

If the Cowboys played like the Eagles did would you say Garrett was outcoached? Of course you would.

So the Eagles were playing week 7 on Sunday Night Football for first place in the division and they lost because they just quit?

Try to make some sense.

You want to know why the Eagles lost on Sunday night? They got beatdown in every facet by the Cowboys.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
This is such a weak take. Newyy tries to go in on Garrett and They shut him down. There is no filter on these guus.
You're right, Mickey Spagnolia is completely objective.

Church and McCray are just starting their media careers and they are being given this chance by the Dallas Cowboys. They are not going to be critical of the organization, especially at first.

Weak take? Apologist.

Dre11

Reaction score
You're right, Mickey Spagnolia is completely objective.

Church and McCray are just starting their media careers and they are being given this chance by the Dallas Cowboys. They are not going to be critical of the organization, especially at first.

Weak take? Apologist.

Lol.. except they have been. See you talk and and you have no idea what you're talking. Your problem is they don't see it the way you see it and you want to discredit them...lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Church and McCray: We love and respect Garrett and play hard for him.

Also Church and McCray: Except that one time in Chicago when it was really cold and we didn’t want to play.
Its crazy people glossed over that. I want a non garrett guy to address garrett. Mccray and church owe their careers to garrett i dont care about what they say.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Its crazy people glossed over that. I want a non garrett guy to address garrett. Mccray and church owe their careers to garrett i dont care about what they say.

And they’re sitting there *****ing about quarterbacks when, thanks to them, their quarterback had to play a perfect game just to have a chance at the end.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Lol.. except they have been. See you talk and and you have no idea what you're talking. Your problem is they don't see it the way you see it and you want to discredit them...lol
I have no desire to discredit them. I just don't take their take as gospel.

It's called objectivity. You should try it some time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That was great, thank you for bringing it to the table! I'd love to hang with McCray some time. Dude's funny as Hell.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No I don't think he outcoached pederson ..... I think the eagles team quit.

And I would not bring up Sean Payton when he beat us with a backup qb.

I cannot believe there are still people defending Garret's coaching ability.
A back up QB who still hasn't lost a game, I believe.