Video: DC: Church, McCray - QBs, Sean Lee, Garrett and more

cern

Reaction score
They came back b/c Dak said they were being wimps lol.

This team does not give one flying four-letter word about this coach.
I agree. It was about time a team leader stepped up to the plate and said what needed to be said. Hope he keeps it up when needed.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A tribute to outstanding coaching and an outstanding student. Same for new qb's wirh Panthers and minchew with the jags.
People talk as if Bridgewater is some scrub who's never played in the NFL. He's better than some teams' starters.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Lol....yet anything negative you take as gospel....lol

Nope. Again, objectivity.

I know Fan Boys like to paint a picture of anyone being critical of the organization as hating all things Cowboys, but that's not the case.

Dre11

Reaction score
Nope. Again, objectivity.

I know Fan Boys like to paint a picture of anyone being critical of the organization as hating all things Cowboys, but that's not the case.

Lol..just as you like to paint a picture of anyone more positive than you as fan boys. I've mentioned here a few times I feel the issues are organizational.

Zman5

Reaction score
Notice most of ex-player who bad mouth JG are offensive players. Makes sense since they spent more time with JG and know how bad he really is. More so than defensive players.

Defensive players probably also like JG because his crappy offense makes them look good during training camp and practices. It may have help them get better contracts and jobs.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol...this says it all about you detractors...lol when he lose, he was outcoached, when he wins the Eagles quit...lol I rest my case your honor...lol
He's been the coach for too long without getting returnable results. Stats show quite clearly that if a coach does not have x results in y years, he never will.

The time line to defend him is over.

Dre11

Reaction score
He's been the coach for too long without getting returnable results. Stats show quite clearly that if a coach does not have x results in y years, he never will.

The time line to defend him is over.

There isn't no timeline, his time is up when his boss says it it is. Otherwise he's the coa h of this team, and I'll root for success as long as he's here. Your time to whine is up.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There isn't no timeline, his time is up when his boss says it it is. Otherwise he's the coa h of this team, and I'll root for success as long as he's here. Your time to whine is up.
There certainly is a timeline and he's kaput!