MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unforgiven said:
And how did it turn out........

No reason to worry.

Ahh our protection couldn't protect long enough and we missed the playoffs?

I'm not impressed.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Iago33 said:
The notes don't say anything positive about Henson. If you were there, can you supply more details?

He vled 2 very impressive series. I was quite shocked by it. a week ago I was coming to the conclusion that Henson's days really were numbered. He stunk up the 1st week of practices from what I could see. It was painful to watch -I was wincing for him.

Today drew showed poise in the pocket. his demeanor was confident and his passes were pretty much on the money. He had a couple of throws which were wide of the mark.

I have a number of photos which I will post later.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Chrissyboy said:
He vled 2 very impressive series. I was quite shocked by it. a week ago I was coming to the conclusion that Henson's days really were numbered. He stunk up the 1st week of practices from what I could see. It was painful to watch -I was wincing for him.

Today drew showed poise in the pocket. his demeanor was confident and his passes were pretty much on the money. He had a couple of throws which were wide of the mark.

I have a number of photos which I will post later.

It seemed like after reading initial reports by you, I was starting to think the same that Henson somehow has regressed. But then, from 3rd or 4th day, it did seem like, other practice reports pointed out how he was doing good and that Romo started to stink it up. But now it might be that both are doing good, which will be really great if so.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I remember some discussions/arguments last year on this board over who was the better back, MB3 or last year's training camp media darling, Tyson Thompson?

Don't hear too much of that this year.

MB3 is a stud!

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
Rave: Finally, Vanderjagt showed the consistency that we all expected. He made good on two kicks and one extra point.

about stinking time he starting actually hitting FGs in practice. I don't care if its only practice, this guy better hit everything...

Something tells me that Vandy didn't do a whole lot of kicking in the offseason and is just now getting back into rythym.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Vanderjagt has invented a game like beer pong, but only he has to kick field goals into garbage cans full of beer. I hear it has given him quite the boost in improving his accuracy.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Something tells me that Vandy didn't do a whole lot of kicking in the offseason and is just now getting back into rythym.
Something tells me he can turn it on and off. He's been doing this for years. Practice isn't necessary for him. When he wants to he hits every one.