Video: DC: Dak Prescott: A Family Reunion (Full Documentary)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I sure hope Dak likes that extra 3-5 million a year he is yearning for.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
That extra money comes in handy when a team gets rid of you if you get hurt like Cam just got done yesterday.
Even more reason to sign his current offer with more guarenteed money than the tag.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah...watch the video?

He also wasn't considered a SEC starting caliber QB...now Dak owns Mississippi State.

We've come a long way..keep moving the mark
That just shows you how much miss st is a bottom of the barrel sec school. The person that owns your school is an average 4th rd qb? Yeah glowing endorsement smh

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love this kid! I don't care about the money, I'll let Jerry worry about that. He's my quarterback, sniff sniff......

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That just shows you how much miss st is a bottom of the barrel sec school. The person that owns your school is an average 4th rd qb? Yeah glowing endorsement smh
Lol!! The QB of the Dallas Cowboys, the team that YOU root for and fight for and kiss their butts, is their record holder!!!!! Lol, you're either being funny or you ARE funny.

dwreck27

Reaction score
That extra money comes in handy when a team gets rid of you if you get hurt like Cam just got done yesterday.
Don’t forget about his extra endorsement money on the side

I don’t feel bad