Video: DC: Dak Prescott: A Family Reunion (Full Documentary)

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yeah that’s why I added more to the rd he was picked in. Thanks for trying but you failed sorry.

I'll quote you and then show me where you added more to the rd he was drafted.

"The person that owns your school is an average 4th rd qb"

Clearly states 4th rd qb. A little late to say you added more.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It seems that you don't want me to have a differing opinion. Check your responses, I challenged what you said, and you immediately folded your arms, in defense.
No I don't want you to have a differing opinion. You can't challenge what I said but you can disagree. That's cool if you do but I didn't fold anything. I understand y'all have narratives you want to put out there.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'll quote you and then show me where you added more to the rd he was drafted.

"The person that owns your school is an average 4th rd qb"

Clearly states 4th rd qb. A little late to say you added more.

You literally quoted my post with the added part and say I didn't add more? That Dak groupie love have y'all looking all types of strange. Tom Brady isn't average at all. Your boy Dak average at best. That's a BIG difference unless you think Dak on Brady's level smh. The fact that you even tried to use that junk comparison just stop.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No I don't want you to have a differing opinion. You can't challenge what I said but you can disagree. That's cool if you do but I didn't fold anything. I understand y'all have narratives you want to put out there.

You are sorely mistaken. We, as myself and others, have no narratives; just response to agendas.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You literally quoted my post with the added part and say I didn't add more? That Dak groupie love have y'all looking all types of strange. Tom Brady isn't average at all. Your boy Dak average at best. That's a BIG difference unless you think Dak on Brady's level smh. The fact that you even tried to use that junk comparison just stop.

I didn't say Prescott is on Brady's level only that Brady was drafted in the 6th round so you can't just make blanket calls on what round a player is drafted. It's also just your opinion that Prescott is average at best. He was the #1 ranked free agent going into free agency and just average players do get that. You're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't make it a fact.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You are sorely mistaken. We, as myself and others, have no narratives; just response to agendas.
Lies just all lies from you sir. This agenda meand jack expletive so you feel you have to defend Daks honor? Weird stuff from you on a person you don't know but I expect from your type.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I didn't say Prescott is on Brady's level only that Brady was drafted in the 6th round so you can't just make blanket calls on what round a player is drafted. It's also just your opinion that Prescott is average at best. He was the #1 ranked free agent going into free agency and just average players do get that. You're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't make it a fact.
You don't have to agree but I can make any call I want just like you. Its not my opinion he's average at best its a fact that you'll soon learn. I don't care what he was ranked like that means jack spit. If that was the case there would never be any bust in these league because you ranked number 1. Get that bs talking point out of my virtual face.

I'm not telling you Dak groupies not to think he's awesome I don't agree with y'all. Y'all have this weird need to defend him though. He's not your girl he doesn't need your defense.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You don't have to agree but I can make any call I want just like you. Its not my opinion he's average at best its a fact that you'll soon learn. I don't care what he was ranked like that means jack spit. If that was the case there would never be any bust in these league because you ranked number 1. Get that bs talking point out of my virtual face.

I'm not telling you Dak groupies not to think he's awesome I don't agree with y'all. Y'all have this weird need to defend him though. He's not your girl he doesn't need your defense.

You're being a total hypocrite. I said that because you think Prescott is average doesn't make it a fact and that you are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't make it a fact. Then you start off by saying "You don't have to agree but I can make any call I want just like you" meaning we all can have our opinions but then you say "Its not my opinion he's average at best its a fact that you'll soon learn." which then you come right out and say your opinion IS FACT. Sorry but just because you believe something DOSE NOT make it a FACT. Now to end this I'll put it like this. I'll put stock in what the sporting world says over what you from your couch thinks. The End.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lies just all lies from you sir. This agenda meand jack expletive so you feel you have to defend Daks honor? Weird stuff from you on a person you don't know but I expect from your type.

Are you sure, that you were on a debate team? Your posts belie your statement. You come across as an immature, whiny, type of person that likes everything their way. What honor is there to defend? This is a discussion forum, so you should expect your posts to be challenged, nothing personal.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You're being a total hypocrite. I said that because you think Prescott is average doesn't make it a fact and that you are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't make it a fact. Then you start off by saying "You don't have to agree but I can make any call I want just like you" meaning we all can have our opinions but then you say "Its not my opinion he's average at best its a fact that you'll soon learn." which then you come right out and say your opinion IS FACT. Sorry but just because you believe something DOSE NOT make it a FACT. Now to end this I'll put it like this. I'll put stock in what the sporting world says over what you from your couch thinks. The End.
We all are hypocrites at times so tell me something I don't know. It is a fact he's average. My opinion is fact to me. I didn't say your groupie self had to believe my fact but I understand this situation has people like yourself with nothing better to do than defend Daks honor all day smh. The end lol you're not that important to be posting some the end like you're an authority of anything. I'm not that important either but at least I know it unlike you people. Y'all are some funny people.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are you sure, that you were on a debate team? Your posts belie your statement. You come across as an immature, whiny, type of person that likes everything their way. What honor is there to defend? This is a discussion forum, so you should expect your posts to be challenged, nothing personal.
100000% sure I was the debate team. Both my parents and one of my younger siblings are lawyers and my dad a judge for the last 20years so I'd say this runs in the family. Funny thing is I've been around y'all's beloved Dak more than y'all will ever be but y'all ready to jump on the grenade because I don't think he's that good now lol. I didn't even think that way until after his third year too.

As far as what I come across as it doesn't matter what some random screename says about me. You're not effecting my money and those who actually know me don't agree so what some emotional random that's mad at me because I'm not parroting their brand of Dak Kool aid matters to me none. You seem like a Dak groupie but outside of that I don't know what you are sir and honestly don't care because I'm not here in my feelings because you don't agree with me on Dak.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
We all are hypocrites at times so tell me something I don't know. It is a fact he's average. My opinion is fact to me. I didn't say your groupie self had to believe my fact but I understand this situation has people like yourself with nothing better to do than defend Daks honor all day smh. The end lol you're not that important to be posting some the end like you're an authority of anything. I'm not that important either but at least I know it unlike you people. Y'all are some funny people.

I'm ending this. Your opinion may be a fact TO YOU, but nobody else has to agree that your opinion is a FACT. You can have the opinion that you think it is a fact that the suns shines in this country at midnight but that doesn't make your opinion a FACT. The real FACT is Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy and Nussmeier all think Prescott is their franchise QB and what they think is what matters and what you think doesn't. Oh since you like to label people like a Prescott groupie, how about this one. You're just a Prescott hater and shouldn't be given any credit because you're just a hater.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
100000% sure I was the debate team. Both my parents and one of my younger siblings are lawyers and my dad a judge for the last 20years so I'd say this runs in the family. Funny thing is I've been around y'all's beloved Dak more than y'all will ever be but y'all ready to jump on the grenade because I don't think he's that good now lol. I didn't even think that way until after his third year too.

As far as what I come across as it doesn't matter what some random screename says about me. You're not effecting my money and those who actually know me don't agree so what some emotional random that's mad at me because I'm not parroting their brand of Dak Kool aid matters to me none. You seem like a Dak groupie but outside of that I don't know what you are sir and honestly don't care because I'm not here in my feelings because you don't agree with me on Dak.

One last thing Philmonroe, I am thankful that your family is successful, and you are enjoying life, but you do come across as angry. There is nothing in life wrong with disagreements. Stop taking others opinions, as a personal attack against you. If we don't agree, we can still discuss, without becoming defensive.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'm ending this. Your opinion may be a fact TO YOU, but nobody else has to agree that your opinion is a FACT. You can have the opinion that you think it is a fact that the suns shines in this country at midnight but that doesn't make your opinion a FACT. The real FACT is Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy and Nussmeier all think Prescott is their franchise QB and what they think is what matters and what you think doesn't. Oh since you like to label people like a Prescott groupie, how about this one. You're just a Prescott hater and shouldn't be given any credit because you're just a hater.
You can't end nothing get over your average self. Who asked your silly self to agree that my fact is opinion? I didn't just keep telling it is but that doesn't mean you have to agree. You must not be too bright sir if you keep moaning over that part. If what I think doesn't matter why are hurting your keyboard replying to me then? You're not making sense sir. Yep I'm a Prescott hater whatever that bs means because I think he's average. Great now that we've got that out the way groupie what else do you have to say?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
One last thing Philmonroe, I am thankful that your family is successful, and you are enjoying life, but you do come across as angry. There is nothing in life wrong with disagreements. Stop taking others opinions, as a personal attack against you. If we don't agree, we can still discuss, without becoming defensive.
I don't come across as angry. You want to frame me as such to make you feel you're some better person than me. These are toyed words now all of a sudden I can come across as angry. That expletive doesn't even make a lick of sense unless YOU are reading toyed words words in a tone smh. You can't tell me how to do anything esp when you're talking the stupidest non sense I've saw in awhile. What personal attack against me? I'm not defensive but again some of y'all need to have this hero villain dynamic to feel better about yourselves and its disgusting. If I'm angry you're angry otherwise stop with the bs. I'm just having fun with how grown men are defending Dak like he's their girlfriend and I called her out of her name.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't come across as angry. You want to frame me as such to make you feel you're some better person than me. These are toyed words now all of a sudden I can come across as angry. That expletive doesn't even make a lick of sense unless YOU are reading toyed words words in a tone smh. You can't tell me how to do anything esp when you're talking the stupidest non sense I've saw in awhile. What personal attack against me? I'm not defensive but again some of y'all need to have this hero villain dynamic to feel better about yourselves and its disgusting. If I'm angry you're angry otherwise stop with the bs. I'm just having fun with how grown men are defending Dak like he's their girlfriend and I called her out of her name.

I cannot believe I keep responding to an adolescent, but remember, you stated that I was angry about your nonsensical post. You are not responding to what anyone posts, you continue to repeat childish rants. Have a wonderful day.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I cannot believe I keep responding to an adolescent, but remember, you stated that I was angry about your nonsensical post. You are not responding to what anyone posts, you continue to repeat childish rants. Have a wonderful day.
You keep responding because you want to have the last word and feel you're superior to me. Sad sad world we live in. I don't mean actually angry but some of y'all are seriously tooo _______ smh. Nothing I posted was childish just dressing the points you posted to me. Every day is a wonderful day for me. Keep your disingenuous wonderful day to yourself or someone who actually needs it because I don't.