News: DC: Gilbert Not "Trying To Be Dak" With First Team

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He should be competing like he wants to be a starter.

HE'S A BUM.

Dude bounced around pro football for seven years, but didn't totally suck in his only start - still mediocre, and lost - but we have Cowboys fans who see him as a legitimate NFL QB. Garrett Gilbert has won as many NFL games as I have, so let's stop acting like he could actually win some games for the Cowboys.

He played college football in Texas. Whoop-de-doo, get over it, Texans. He's a bum.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
HE'S A BUM.

Dude bounced around pro football for seven years, but didn't totally suck in his only start - still mediocre, and lost - but we have Cowboys fans who see him as a legitimate NFL QB. Garrett Gilbert has won as many NFL games as I have, so let's stop acting like he could actually win some games for the Cowboys.

He played college football in Texas. Whoop-de-doo, get over it, Texans. He's a bum.
Jesus dude. Relax. It's just an article about a backup QB while our current QB is hurt (again). No one said he's going to win a Super Bowl. No one said he's even going to play at all past preseason.

Hardline

Reaction score
HE'S A BUM.

This literally has nothing to do with my post.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jesus dude. Relax. It's just an article about a backup QB while our current QB is hurt (again). No one said he's going to win a Super Bowl. No one said he's even going to play at all past preseason.
He should get plenty of play time in PS, although dinucci has connections with MM, so I expect him to play a bunch too.
We will see how they both do in PS.
I am hoping GG surprises people by playing good. I think he is better than many think.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I don't like him because his name is Garrett.

I kid. He's not a bad player. He's our best QB Backup.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys think this is their second string quarterback they need to design some offense around him and use that offense for the rest of preseason they have to be ready in case iDak isn't coming back. Likely won't need it but u have to prepare.

catiii

Reaction score
He should get plenty of play time in PS, although dinucci has connections with MM, so I expect him to play a bunch too.
We will see how they both do in PS.
I am hoping GG surprises people by playing good. I think he is better than many think.
GG is the better player. The corporate incest in this org will of course put Dinucci in because he "has connections with FAT MIKE."

catiii

Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxxx dude. Relax. It's just an article about a backup QB while our current QB is hurt (again). No one said he's going to win a Super Bowl. No one said he's even going to play at all past preseason.
Who are you directing your whining to and what does The Man have to do with it?

Jipper

Reaction score
I hope he isn't trying to be a lollipop gimp like Dak.

lollipop gimp? Why bc he missed the bulk of last year with a severely broken ankle and has a lat pull in tc?

I hope people don’t judge you in your life so harshly

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lollipop gimp? Why bc he missed the bulk of last year with a severely broken ankle and has a lat pull in tc?

I hope people don’t judge you in your life so harshly
I hope you don't cry when the team loses. You sound kind of sensitive.