News: DC: Gilbert Not "Trying To Be Dak" With First Team

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hes got daks jock under hi pillow, he will be ok..lol
dakdoll.jpg

Jipper

Reaction score
go get your dak doll and lay down, your feelings will settle down when you wake up.

Haha, thanks for continuing to demonstrate your lack of both maturity and class. What else you want to throw at me?

Jipper

Reaction score
you're the one with hurt feelings over some guy you don't even know.

1st i have no hurt feelings, dont know you and dont really care

2nd the whole reason that i responded to you was to point out that you calling Dak a lolipop gimp was ridiculous and unduly judgmental based on his career to date. Dak has been on the team for 5 years and has played in 69 regular season games out of a possible 80. The only reason he missed 11 games last year was due to a severe ankle break which you are well aware of. He is now missing time in TC for a strained lat.

I hardly think that those statistics are due of him being deemed injury prone or, as you put it, a "lolipop gimp". Simply put, your classification of him indicating that you feel he is injury prone is inaccurate which is what i was challenging and what i disagree with.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
1st i have no hurt feelings, dont know you and dont really care

2nd the whole reason that i responded to you was to point out that you calling Dak a lolipop gimp was ridiculous and unduly judgmental based on his career to date. Dak has been on the team for 5 years and has played in 69 regular season games out of a possible 80. The only reason he missed 11 games last year was due to a severe ankle break which you are well aware of. He is now missing time in TC for a strained lat.

I hardly think that those statistics are due of him being deemaed injury prone or, as you put it, a "lolipop gimp". Simply put, your classification of him indicating that you feel he is injury prone is inaccurate which is what i was challenging and what i disagree with.
again you're the one coming in calling fans an awful person because your feelings got hurt over a sarcastic post.
What's next you going to want me to delete my account?

maybe you might need to put me on ignore since my sarcasm hurts you so bad. Do it for me since my posts hurt you.

Jipper

Reaction score
again you're the one coming in calling fans an awful person because your feelings got hurt over a sarcastic post.
What's next you going to want me to delete my account?

maybe you might need to put me on ignore since my sarcasm hurts you so bad. Do it for me since my posts hurt you.

I never called you an awful person....go back and read what i wrote, i said "that i hope people don't judge you in your life so harshly"...i never called you anything and i pointed out your responses to me showed a lack of maturity and class, which you continue to show with each uncouth response

whos being the sensitive one now?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I never called you an awful person....go back and read what i wrote, i said "that i hope people don't judge you in your life so harshly"...i never called you anything and i pointed out your responses to me showed a lack of maturity and class, which you continue to show with each uncouth response

whos being the sensitive one noef.

looks like you still have hurt feelings. you can have the last word. you win, you didn't get all emotional over a sarcastic post that hurt your feelings and you didn't continue to respond to replies. you won.

Last edited:

cowboyed

Reaction score
GG is the better player. The corporate incest in this org will of course put Dinucci in because he "has connections with FAT MIKE."

You can't just label this organization as incestuous because of the way the NFL and other sports organizations perpetuate themselves. They control a finite number of teams. Management, coaches, players, staff members are more directly and indirectly familiar with each other than in most non-sports industries. Connections abound, teams and leagues would struggle and even cease to exist without key personnel having them.

If DiNucci doesn't evolve as a quarterback do you think McCarthy will hold on to him, I doubt it. Even in the first round there is a draft pick tangible failure rate.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dallas should sign Foles. Not one of our backups is worth keeping.
Jesus dude. Relax. It's just an article about a backup QB while our current QB is hurt (again). No one said he's going to win a Super Bowl. No one said he's even going to play at all past preseason.
Please don't use the Lord's name in vain.

catiii

Reaction score
You can't just label this organization as incestuous because of the way the NFL and other sports organizations perpetuate themselves. They control a finite number of teams. Management, coaches, players, staff members are more directly and indirectly familiar with each other than in most non-sports industries. Connections abound, teams and leagues would struggle and even cease to exist without key personnel having them.

If DiNucci doesn't evolve as a quarterback do you think McCarthy will hold on to him, I doubt it. Even in the first round there is a draft pick tangible failure rate.
Understand and no worries the same thing happens in the music business in Nashville. A referral is required to even get a listen usually. Who ya know........

cowboyed

Reaction score
Understand and no worries the same thing happens in the music business in Nashville. A referral is required to even get a listen usually. Who ya know........

True catiii. I guess one can make a case for McCarthy not making the most of his connections or exercising poor judgment. He also picked a familiar Nolan to run the defense and that was an unmitigated disaster.

By the way, your avatar is making me yearn for Sicilian pizza!