News: DC: Jerry Jones Officially Announces His Presenter For Hall of Fame Induction

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just ignore that guy, Bull. He's incapable of debate without slandering folks.

You are dead wrong...but ignore the reasons for objection.

Also, I didn't encourage a group response of insult. To be exact....

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't recall asking anyone for an invitation to Jerry's enshrinement. I'm not sure I'll even take the time out to watch it on TV, so I'll gladly reconcile myself to your pretentious rejection. I think you'd benefit by allowing your sensitivities to subside before getting hostile so easily. It tends to rub people the wrong way, if you haven't noticed by now. But that's OK, just keep on being angry and judgmental if it suits you. Evidently, it does.

Pick up on the things that are being objected to...and they don't include a witch hunt that goes out of it's way to insult on a thread to give a man respect for being elected to the Hall of Fame.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
jerry is being honored in the hall of fame not because of his job as a gm its for all the big bucks he has made the other owners and the league since the breakup the the jimmy Johnson built team the cowboys have not even won a divisional playoff game in way over twenty years great deal for him