DC: Scout’s Notebook: Broaddus on OTA’s

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
PFF and numbers say otherwise. Jourdan Lewis was our best corner at the end of 2017. That's pretty much a known fact. Richard just doesn't like that he's small. Makes sense you have less likes than messages by a good ratio. You probably are in debate class and just try to make nonsensical arguments supported by no facts for fun.

Dre11

Reaction score
Maybe he's having a spat with Mickey who stopped feeding him the inside scoop.

Broaddus might want to consider paying $9.99 for Fisher's stuff until this Mickey thing blows over!

Funny, because Mickey didn't see it coming either, they both said they usually don't show the media those moves this early.

Dre11

Reaction score
PFF and numbers say otherwise. Jourdan Lewis was our best corner at the end of 2017. That's pretty much a known fact. Richard just doesn't like that he's small. Makes sense you have less likes than messages by a good ratio. You probably are in debate class and just try to make nonsensical arguments supported by no facts for fun.

I see you can't comprehend. His numbers was better only because he played more, Chido was hurt. But when he hit the field he looked better. Fact.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I see you can't comprehend. His numbers was better only because he played more, Chido was hurt. But when he hit the field he looked better. Fact.
not fact fam. jourdan lewis looked better than chido last year. Chido was getting sauced

Dre11

Reaction score
Jourdan played about 3 games worth of snaps right around 175ish. Finished with a PFF grade that would have tied him for 20th best in the league

I said 6 guessing, he averaged right around 11 plays a games. 6 games of 1 play or less. 11 games 9 or less.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I said 6 guessing, he averaged right around 11 plays a games. 6 games of 1 play or less. 11 games 9 or less.
Still enough snaps to know if a guy is good or not. If Richard didnt have a height stigma he would be starting