News: DC: Spagnola: Stop It All, Dak's Not Going Anywhere

Creeper

Reaction score
Good post, but does anyone think a team would offer two first round picks for Dak? I don't, especially with that contract. I don't see a team that in need of a QB giving up two firsts when they could parley those picks into drafting one and building around a rookie contract.

For the record, if someone did make such an offer I'd take it. Jerry and Stephen wouldn't, though.
I don't think so either. I was using it as an example. I will say that teams often shock me at what they are willing to do for some players.

Also, the team that picks takes Dak ,assuming he agrees to a trade, gets him at $30 million a year which is extremely friendly I think. And a simple restructure can lower that substantially.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Mickey and Rowdy never have to fear for their jobs as long as they wave pom-poms and look stupid doing it.

Motorola

Reaction score
:laugh:

I really shouldn't laugh at this. :facepalm:
Yet in another thread I reviewed earlier today, a CZer referred to Jerry Jones as 'the Fuhrer".
(I'll go back and find it -- then send it you.)

mrmojo

Reaction score
Mickey should take some of his own advice. It's no help that some of his co-hosts are flat out terrible on his show...

They need some new talent at DC.com.
Everson says nothing to dispute Mickey, even when he knows Mickey is full of it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mickey should take some of his own advice. It's no help that some of his co-hosts are flat out terrible on his show...

They need some new talent at DC.com.
I like Hanging with the Boys and Talking Cowboys because Jesse, Nate, and Isiah tell it like it is - respectfully criticizing their employer and backing it up.

Patrik "elite QB1" Walker is just a younger version of Mickey. The Cowboys never actually lose, they just beat themselves. He says that after every loss.