News: DD: Charlotte Jones reveals Cowboys to get the 'Last Dance' treatment on Netflix

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Wallstreet disagrees ..........
Netflix is pure quantity before quality, there's good stuff on there but a looot of junk too. Personally, I just binge watch the series/movies that interest me for a month and cancel before they charge me again. Then I switch to another platform and come back a few months later if they add something worthwhile. Rinse and repeat. Not worth a year-round subscription.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a documentary about Jerry's tenure as the Cowboy's owner...........10 episodes. I'm just curious, what other owners have documentaries out there?

https://www.dailydot.com/news/dallas-cowboys-netflix/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

‘It’s an American dream’: Charlotte Jones reveals the Dallas Cowboys are about to get the ‘Last Dance’ treatment on Netflix​

'We think we have a better story to tell than what they’re after.'​

Nina Hernandez
Trending

Posted on Mar 11, 2024 Updated on Mar 11, 2024, 4:41 pm CDT
Charlotte Jones, the daughter of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, revealed on Monday why the family decided to finally allow a documentary about her father’s tenure at the football club. Netflix is set to release a 10-episode docuseries on the subject.
“For years, probably for a decade, we had been approached by many—including NFL Films themselves—‘We need to do a documentary about the Cowboys,’” said Charlotte Jones, who spoke at a SXSW panel on Monday afternoon. “About Jerry’s tenure. About the ’90s. About all of that. And for years we had said no.”
Jones appeared at the panel alongside her brother, Stephen Jones. The two discussed how they joined their father’s investment into the Cowboys in 1989 and helped turn the team from losing $75,000 per day into the economic powerhouse that it is today.

I'll watch in the morning when I'm on the toilet that's as much respect I can give this family and there BS!

Carson

Reaction score
3 episodes about owning and building the team, 6 episodes about the 3 90’s championships, and a then brief epilogue at the end painting his pursuit of the next ring as magnificent and glorifying
“I’d do anything for another Super Bowl” … but I definitely won’t try to get better.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Facepalm-GIF-MEME-Reaction-Exasperated-Emoticon-The-Naked-Gun-Film-Download-and-Share-on-WhatsApp-or-Facebook-Post-Group.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is one I will be skipping. It sounds bile inducing. Pravda style propaganda.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
See this type of stuff doesn’t bother me at all and I’ve been pretty critical of the front office the last 48 hours.

roy31

Reaction score
I really don’t think I could scream ..I DON’T GIVE A F….. loud enough.