News: DD: Charlotte Jones reveals Cowboys to get the 'Last Dance' treatment on Netflix

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Somebody already beat them to it

p159395_p_v10_ag.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No, she got divorced, and her ex is the guy who spilled the beans to the media about Jerry's love child.
I'm sure Jerry has a lot more 'love children' out there than just the one. If all of them were to come forward it would be quite the poop show.

Jerry's wife is proof that some women will tolerate just about anything for money.

plasticman

Reaction score
Because Jerry doesn't get enough recognition for his iconic achievements.

Let's see his historic success through the eyes of those closest to him. That would certainly include Charlotte, the Vice President and Chief Brand Officer.

By historic success, I'm talking about the financial aspect, of course. No need to interview anybody associated with football operations.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the substance is about. Is it about the 90’s run or current ?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
For those trashing the documentary, I thought it was about the 1990s Cowboys just like The Last Dance for the Bulls was about the 1990s Bulls.

Why would you not want to see this? Great times. Great dynasty. and remember, social media, the Internet, the news wasn’t nearly as intrusive as it is today.

Not that long ago, but most of the stuff now didn’t exist, so, even though we read the stories, there’s still a lot we never saw or heard from the players mouths,

I don’t know if they have anything like this, but what made the Bulls documentary so great was there was previously unused and unseen long behind-the-scenes footage that they made on Jordan‘s last season and used extensively for the documentary.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah and the star of that show and owner of this team somehow thought it would be a good idea to shoot some of that footage right in the middle of preparation for the packers.

When ex-players talk about the circus in Dallas, this is another example.
Honestly, I can’t blame the Cowboys for the interest from Netflix .

And Char is considered one of the most powerful women in the NFL. I have much respect for her. Everything she touches turns to gold . Much like Jerry Jr who I think are the two brightest of Jethro’s offsprings .

Jerry Jr of course is VP of Marketing and over saw the construction of new stadium and Star in Frisco along with his brilliant work in marketing companies he’s orchestrated optimizing one of the most iconic brands even in down era.

I understand everyone’s pushback on this but if it’s focus as I understand is about how they turned a franchise around financially , the 90’s success and contributions yours truly made financially to NFL which earned his HOF induction along with state of art facilities then despite his dysfunctional football control I can see the interest .

And if Char thinks it depicts her dad and what they’ve done well it’s probably produced in a 30-30 type of professional documentary. I’ll definitely watch it.

I was a big part of those early years attending not only all the home games but many road games , all the training camps , etc. I met Jethro , Stephen and most of that early 90’s team on the road at team hotels or in Austin at St Edwards. I was a big supporter of the Jones and bringing in Jimmy. Part of the original Cowboys Travel Club which Jethro was first to implement such a program for fans to travel with team.

Yea, it’s all gone to crap since with football operations and I’ll continue calling it out but at least for a few years it was one of the greatest experiences of my life . Can’t take that away.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Honestly, I can’t blame the Cowboys for the interest from Netflix .

And Char is considered one of the most powerful women in the NFL. I have much respect for her. Everything she touches turns to gold . Much like Jerry Jr who I think are the two brightest of Jethro’s offsprings .

Jerry Jr of course is VP of Marketing and over saw the construction of new stadium and Star in Frisco along with his brilliant work in marketing companies he’s orchestrated optimizing one of the most iconic brands even in down era.

I understand everyone’s pushback on this but if it’s focus as I understand is about how they turned a franchise around financially , the 90’s success and contributions yours truly made financially to NFL which earned his HOF induction along with state of art facilities then despite his dysfunctional football control I can see the interest .

And if Char thinks it’s depicts her dad and what they’ve done it’s probably produced in a 30-30 type of professional documentary. I’ll definitely watch it.

I was a big part of those early years attending not only all the home games but many road games , all the training camps , etc. I met Jethro , Stephen and most of that early 90’s team on the road at team hotels or in Austin at St Edwards. I was a big supporter of the Jones and bringing in Jimmy. Part of the original Cowboys Travel Club which Jethro was first to implement such a program for fans to travel with team.

Yea, it’s all gone to crap since with football operations and I’ll continue calling it out but at least for a few years it was one of the greatest experiences of my life . Can’t take that away.
Talking about dynasty, maybe Jerry needs to look at the 1980s Los Angeles Lakers. Dr. Buss had to go to his daughter to build a winner and not his sons who were in over their heads. I keep reading all these great things about Charlotte, and wondering if she would be the difference. The team is staying with the Jones family anyways, but Stephen is just more of Jerry without the charisma. Not many women have been allowed in the NFL power circles. So I’m putting it out there as a practical suggestion, and maybe the only one that would change the direction of this team and culture. ‘Men and their egos‘ as my ex-wife used to love to say. Charlotte for Cowboys President! I’m starting the movement! :cool:

cej757

Reaction score
Now I see why they finally put Jimmy Johnson in the ROH when they did. It was all about getting some footage for this Documentary. Smh

nathanlt

Reaction score
Seriously. announcing the last dance tv sideshow/clownshow right before free agency. No wonder everyone seems to be leaving.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Clowns on this board. I get it... you hate Jones and Dak. You would hate any QB minus Mahomes. Netflix knows the Cowboys sell and they base their decisions on money... not on crybaby Cowboys fans who hate everything

Mitch

Reaction score
I hope it‘s the last dance for the people we need to get rid of, so that all-in transforms to all-out after the season…

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Actually thinking about it ....... The Last Dance does have a lot of similarities to the Cowboys.

An ugly stupid GM named Jerry drives out a head coach and destroys a Dynasty because of his own EGO.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's all about keeping the Cowboys relevant for the sake of the brand. Marketing their brand instead of securing the best roster possible is king for a Cowboys team that appears to be hanging on to their long-lost reputations of the past. However, it seems they'll hang on to their prime reason for being involved in the NFL -- making money and remaining in the limelight as much as possible. They're strictly in the entertainment business now, folks, so get used to it, if you're ready and willing to take a back seat to Super Bowl aspirations. Let's just hope that back seat is still available!

Last edited: