Twitter: DE Marshawn Kneeland wants to be Defensive Rookie of the Year

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Oh lord it's great to have goals and aspirations but go play football, have fun, and be able to handle all of the things that comes with being a cowboys player :facepalm:

Aven8

Reaction score
That would be sweet! But in all seriousness he has a chance. He’s a starter and is gonna play a lot.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Super bowl is the default team goal..

But these guys should have also personals goals. Sacks, fumbles, TFL,

Not sure why that bothers some people.
I'm not bothered by it. I basically said the same thing in the thread about Micah. You shouldn't need to state that your goal is to win the Super Bowl. That should just be understood.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go get'em!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see it.

Loved that draft pick even though many went WHO? after his name was called.
Never heard of the guy but I will wait and see what he brings to his game early, in the middle and see if he is still bringing it late in the season. Hope he does get to his goal.

John813

Reaction score
Talk about not believing in yourself. A real player would of said breaking the NFL sack record and then getting permanently suspended for starting WW3.

Goodluck to Kneeland. Hopefully he reaches that goal this year. The potential to get a lot of snaps is there.

Patrick

Reaction score
I know they're different positions on the DL, but seeing that video of him and Mazi next to eachother on the leverage sled was wild. The explosiveness and strength he has compared to Mazi was eye opening.

Kneeland has some serious potential.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Rookie goals getting the shrug from fans?
Talk to Emmitt who’s goals as a rookie were to insane, but accomplished.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Super bowl is the default team goal..

But these guys should have also personals goals. Sacks, fumbles, TFL,

Not sure why that bothers some people.
Because that's all they think about and takes over the overall goal of winning the game. It was funny seeing Micah want to play in blow-out games to pad his stats. More stats=more money!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because that's all they think about and takes over the overall goal of winning the game. It was funny seeing Micah want to play in blow-out games to pad his stats. More stats=more money!
This is about Marshawn, not Micah... You don't know one way or the other how Marshawn will react in a blow out game. But having personal goals doesn't take anything away from the overall goal of winning.