News: DE Randy Gregory reinstated

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gregory has stayed thirsty for action this whole time off. Practiced, trained, gained weight, stayed focus...

you haters

i hope he PROVES YOU WRONG

I always have to read this nonsense in every thread so I'll say it again

I HOPE HE PROVES YOU HATERS WRONG

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Awesome. This dude certainly has juice as a speed rusher, something the pass rush has lacked since Ware left.
Now it's up to him to stay clean and get into training camp and learn & develop.
Time to turn potential into production.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith managed to stay on the field for 16 games last season. Yes, he didn't play well, but he suited up, competed, and did everything that the team asked of him. Nowhere have I said that they should count on him for anything more than what he did a season ago, but I wouldn't bet against him proving me wrong because of his attitude and work ethic.

Randy Gregory has managed to play 14 games across two seasons as a Cowboy. During that time, he wasn't productive, got injured and proved to be completely unreliable. I was against drafting him to begin with, and my thoughts have not changed. I don't think that he will ever be reliable enough to count on. I hope he proves me wrong, but I'm not expecting him to.

They are in no way close to be similar in terms of how to view them.
Bruh, cut it out. He making the fiddy tree

And Plankton, you're smarter than that second paragraph. So I'll disregard. Stop letting your emotion confuse you. Your second paragraph is a glaring example of such.

Just cut it out, already.

gambit187

Reaction score
the pot heads got to make their funny comments
I take exception to that...I a huge pot head and I hate the jokes....but what I hate even more is the lack of faith in our Front Office and them putting the right things in place to help this young man succeed. I'm pretty sure it was drilled in him that he had to stay in shape, he had to stay clean and what was at stake.

gambit187

Reaction score
Gregory has stayed thirsty for action this whole time off. Practiced, trained, gained weight, stayed focus...

you haters

i hope he PROVES YOU WRONG

I always have to read this nonsense in every thread so I'll say it again

I HOPE HE PROVES YOU HATERS WRONG
:hammer::yourock::hammer:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes. He was stellar in Oakland.

Hey, bro....how about the awesomeness that is Tavon Austin? You as excited as me?
Ward wasn't stellar in Oakland because those coaches had him playing out of position as a DE. Our coaches coached Jihad Ward in the senior bowl as a DT and loved him. He is a natural DT so take note of him at TC... I bet you like what you see.

Tavon has to be used correctly and he has to take care of the ball when he gets it. I'll reserve judgement until I see what he does for us.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jihad Ward ain't nothing, you obviously don't know Ward. Get to know him and you will be less concerned about our DT position.

Ward is another 3 Tech, something we have in spades - Irving, Collins, even Crawford can play some 3 Tech.

We lack a legit 1 Tech. It's why it's a guarantee one of Price, Ash or Woods will definitely make the team. Those are the only 1 Techs on the roster at this point and none of them are particularly great.

Plankton

Reaction score
Bruh, cut it out. He making the fiddy tree

And Plankton, you're smarter than that second paragraph. So I'll disregard. Stop letting your emotion confuse you. Your second paragraph is a glaring example of such.

Just cut it out, already.

I think the only one who is emotional here is you, bro. If he earns a spot on the 53, terrific. If he's granted it just by showing up, it's a mistake. If you have a problem with that opinion, it's on you.