News: DE Randy Gregory reinstated

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@JoeKing One more thing I left out of my last post- You know Taco has really long arms like Irving and you know how Irving has a knack for batting down passes. With Taco it's all about strength IMO. If he can add some power to go along with his size and length he could make quite a nasty combo inside on passing downs with Irving. I haven't really thought about that until now honestly.
More notes for my notebook I'm taking to TC. Thanks

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
if he plays up to his talent level when drafted, he could be our haley.
Putty, this is that bend rusher you've always dreamed of since you've been posting here. Remember all your debates, being ticked off that we lacked a true bend edge because Gregory smoked himself to suspension.

I 'memer :)

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Muh boi, muh dude J!!! How bout this news, my man!??

People underestimating this young man they gonna be eating crow. We have the chance to field our best defense since 2009. I am giddy with excitement

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The Cowboys have a ton of DEs and almost nothing at DT.

All we need....
xCover-Photo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.I1kkzrJBw8.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
Putty, this is that bend rusher you've always dreamed of since you've been posting here. Remember all your debates, being ticked off that we lacked a true bend edge because Gregory smoked himself to suspension.

I 'memer :)

yep, this is the blazing edge guy i wanted back.
lets hope he has the same talent.
i suspect he will, knock on wood

it is amazing he made it back.
it seems he beat his addiction, knock on wood.

how many years do we get?
is he rfa next year?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hmm so this is only a conditional reinstatement. He has not been fully cleared.

"FRISCO, Texas -- When the Dallas Cowboys open training camp next week in Oxnard, California, defensive end Randy Gregory will be on hand but not yet able to practice fully.

The NFL reinstated Gregory on a conditional basis on Tuesday, allowing him to be at camp and participate in meetings, conditioning work and similar activities, but he has not been cleared to practice or play in games.

Once arrangements regarding Gregory's clinical resources in Dallas are confirmed and he continues to abide by the substance-abuse policy, then he will be fully cleared to return."