Signed by Cowboys DE Ryan Davis signed; former Jacksonville Jaguar

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson is one of their 3-4 OLB pass rushers. He's 300 pounds. But their best pass rushers are still their 3-4 DEs, Wilkerson (320 lbs) and Williams (305 lbs). Plus their NT McClendon (320 lbs) had 2 sacks this last game.

In 2015 here is their sack breakdown. Wilkerson is a beast and is a true pass rusher regardless of size and position.

David Harris - LB - 4.5
Demario Davis - LB - 2
Muhammed Wilkerson - DE - 12
Damon Harrison - NT/DE - .5
Leonard Williams - DE - 3
Sheldon Richardson - DE/DT - 5
Marcus Williams - CB - 1.5
Calvin Pace - LB - 3
Dion Bailey - S - .5
Lorenzo Mauldin - LB - 4
Trevor Reilly - LB - 1
Mike Catapano - DE - 1

So LB's got 14.5
DB's got 2
DE/DT not named Wilkerson got 9.5
Wilkerson got 12

Wilkerson is the exception rather than the rule, and that was counting Richardson as a DL, not an OLB. If you count him as a LB, the numbers are skewed much more in favor of them than their DL.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
i dont think its a negative, they are not sure to play him at mlb or wolb.

i believe dallas said they didn't see him as a mlb either.
You don't think it's a negative? For what was believed to be a top 5 player in the draft not starting over Dan Skuta or Telvin Smith is a definite negative. And yes, the Cowboys on their leaked draft board had Jaylon as a MLB and Jack as an OLB.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Or a urologist named Dick Trickle.

I swear, there used to be a pair of OB/Gyns in Arlington with offices across from Arlington Memorial Hospital whose names were Cluck and Hatch.

My Dad went to a urologist years ago named, Dr. Dick Chop. No, wouldn't think of going by Richard....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You don't think it's a negative? For what was believed to be a top 5 player in the draft not starting over Dan Skuta or Telvin Smith is a definite negative. And yes, the Cowboys on their leaked draft board had Jaylon as a MLB and Jack as an OLB.

not really. He is a rookie with a lot of skill and not a typical mlb build.

I am sure he will be fine wherever he ends up.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
In 2015 here is their sack breakdown. Wilkerson is a beast and is a true pass rusher regardless of size and position.

David Harris - LB - 4.5
Demario Davis - LB - 2
Muhammed Wilkerson - DE - 12
Damon Harrison - NT/DE - .5
Leonard Williams - DE - 3
Sheldon Richardson - DE/DT - 5
Marcus Williams - CB - 1.5
Calvin Pace - LB - 3
Dion Bailey - S - .5
Lorenzo Mauldin - LB - 4
Trevor Reilly - LB - 1
Mike Catapano - DE - 1

So LB's got 14.5
DB's got 2
DE/DT not named Wilkerson got 9.5
Wilkerson got 12

Wilkerson is the exception rather than the rule, and that was counting Richardson as a DL, not an OLB. If you count him as a LB, the numbers are skewed much more in favor of them than their DL.

and yet they're once of the lowest ranked defenses in yards. Go figure.